2015 Frag Swap T-Shirts Orders

Ok so Blue it is.

I love it, I could totally wear that around.

Which blue? Light or dark

The lighter blue. It’s called Carolina blue

+1 Carolina blue

I like the lighter blue. Does anyone else think it looks like DE is throwing up when the waves are filled in?

I sent an email to the shirt company on pricing for those 2 colors. I haven’t heard back yet but I will keep you all posted.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:23, topic:7951”]
Which blue? Light or dark[/quote]
light

10-4

Jason, buzz me if you’d any assistance.

Note: The addition of the yellow into the logo makes these shirts 3 colors, which ups the price by roughly 2$ per shirt. I’ll post links to a Carolina Blue CustomInk site for both the 3 color, and 2 color options here shortly…gotta get back to work.

Forgoing the yellow altogether would be OK with me.

Check your email Jason.

Two color.

Three Color: Had to remove the black outline on the FONT as it counted as a 4th color.

The yellow definitely looks better IMO. If the cost is only $2 I think it’s worth it bc it makes the shirt way more noticeable. It’s going to take a ~$15 shirt to $17 so it’s not that much on a relative sense. Just my :TWOCENTS

I think the yellow does make it more noticeable but I like it better without the yellow.

As usual, I agree with you Karen.

We need to make a final decision and start a pre order by this weekend so we can figure out what the difference in price will be for the club to order the remainder of the 50 shirt order.

I like the yellow and Blue and Gold are our state colors

I think the blue state should have the outline but it should be same blue as the shirt or use the shirt as the state with just the neon outline

Whachu Talkin’ bout, sumthin’ like this?

3 Color versions:

2 Color versions:

Yeah, I can make the outline on the state thicker if this is the preferred T-Shirt logo.