Aqualifter - Dosing pump

Well, im tagging along. I would love to see it work! Are you going to finish the controller first, or is this all one project? Cant wait to see either one work!

oh, btw, i tried this EXACT same thing about 3 or 4 years ago with C-force, MAG-flake, and baking soda. I used 3 rubbermaid wrapping paper containers behind my stand with 3 aqualifters. im sure some people might remember the setup. it failed miserably for a bunch of reasons.

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:21, topic:1835”]
Well, im tagging along. I would love to see it work! Are you going to finish the controller first, or is this all one project? Cant wait to see either one work![/quote]

I’d love to see it work as well. The controller is going to be an ongoing project and hopefully mid next month I can have something fairly decent as far as functionality, no bugs, and something I can get into some folks hands who want to help debug it. This is something that would need the controller for it to work properly.

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:22, topic:1835”]
oh, btw, i tried this EXACT same thing about 3 or 4 years ago with C-force, MAG-flake, and baking soda. I used 3 rubbermaid wrapping paper containers behind my stand with 3 aqualifters. im sure some people might remember the setup. it failed miserably for a bunch of reasons.[/quote]

I didn’t know that, if you wanted to share I’m sure there are things I could learn from your experience.