DVRC Frag Swap! Save the date!

Me and kyle for sure

There is some SWEET corals listed on frag swapper. Wish I had the $ for some $250 zoanthids!

¥øu gøinG

Almost time to get Frag Swapping Philly style! Tickets still remain for the first annual DVRC Frag Swap featuring guests Marc Levenson and Joe Yaiullo. Shop your favorite local stores and online vendors in one location! Raffles include a Vortech MP10, corals from Fraggle Reef, Cherry Corals & ORA and a 32" LCD HDTV.

Date: Saturday May 22, 2010
Price: $15 for non-members
Time & Place: 11 am to 4 pm at the King of Prussia Fire Hall (170 Allendale Road, King Of Prussia, PA 19406)

For more info check our homepage (www.delvalreefclub.org)

I’ll probably be going. I listed some corals on fragswapper last night and have one sold already.

MarineFarmers is going to be there. They rock! I bought my Cespitularia from them many years ago as well as a couple species of xenia. We’ve had some nice conversations in the past. It is great to find another hobbyist that likes to collect xenia and grows them out in his house. Very different then a chop shopper or a retail store. This guy is a true hobbyist and I love to support that. He has some stuff up on fragswapper and I know he’ll be bringing more to the event. Should check out what he has listed: fragswapper.com

Sweeet ill bet tereh at 10:45

Tomorrow…

What?

Just a reminder that it’s tomorrow. New stuff going up on fragswapper every day. $10 montis went up earlier today.

For those new to the hobby these events are a great way to get home grown aquacultured frags a DIRT cheap prices. Check out fragswapper.com