Fish Bowl # 2..

Errr… typed a post and it doesn’t seem to have been posted. Anyways,

Bj, it was nice to see you and your Mom again. The new store is going to be a significant improvement and I can’t wait to see it all come together. More room for animals, improved filtration for even cleaner tanks and healthier animals(which is sweet because their tanks are already clean as can be), new fancy displays for some of the dry goods, bigger open store closer to the road… It’s going to be nice.

Have you started making RO water yet? Might need just a little bit in the next couple of weeks, lol.

BJ, I sent you a PM. Will respond to it faster in e-mail though, I’m logging off here.

Well BJ has been a busy little boy lately, and not enough time to update here, so I will tell y’all what I can.

Most of the store was moved over the weekend YahoO
Tonight I think we are moving the remainder of the saltwater tanks and stands over to the new store, the fish are already moved.
Dry goods are setup in the new store.

I’m sure BJ will get on soon and do a much better update.

You are making great progress. and pretty fast too! thats a lot of work to do in a month or so.

Man BJ, I know you have the store mostly done, where are the updates??

:ZZZ)

Lmao! Almost there. Im sure i will be fixing little bugs for a long time. But for the most part, we r up. Waiting on all of the predrilled tanks we ordered to show up. And one section of freshwater to get running, which is kinda silly with the few tanks i have for it right now… dry goods seem cramped right now, but the boss is working on reorganizing. Started planning a grand reopening! But im not going to do it until i get all my new tanks in and stocked! Im thinking beginning of october sometime… a big 3 day sale! We will see. Stay tuned for updates on that, and stop by to check us out. Still a little messy, but the fish selection is growing every week! And the combined diatom/bio filter seems to work like a dream!

Btw… jocephus, i am prolly gonna be ringing u up to design some flyers for the grand opening. The last ones u did were awesome!

AND hopefully this weekend ill have the plumbing done so tuna can hook up the new 180gpd rodi unit! One piece at a time, eventually the puzzle will be complete.

Thanks a million to everyone that helped with the move, and those still pitching in. Everyone who lender a hand got a special discount card for the store. pretty sure we got them all, but if i missed anyone, come in and get it! (Joe? U get one yet?)

[Everyone who lender a hand got a special discount card for the store. pretty sure we got them all, but if i missed anyone, come in and get it! [/quote]

Awww crap!!! I left mine sitting on the corner of the new counter!!! Can I swing in and grab one this weekend?? Saint:)

[quote=“fishguy9, post:27, topic:3210”]
Btw… jocephus, i am prolly gonna be ringing u up to design some flyers for the grand opening. The last ones u did were awesome! (Joe? U get one yet?)[/quote]

No, but I will gladly take one! And no problem on the flyers man, I’ll drop in and see what you’re thinking about one day this week.

Stopped in today to check out the store. Everything looks awesome. Can’t wait to see what you have planned for the 60 tanks you all are still waiting on.

BJ : I hope the flyers you are making up for the grand opening will include the words “SUPERSTORE” somewhere on them… LOL… LMAO !!!

Pics!

Don’t you hate when dry good supplies don’t come in when they are supposed to? You learn to tell customers, “well I might be able to get it next Tuesday, but don’t count on me coming through.” Often doesn’t sit well. When I was working at an LFS we must have worked with 4-5 different dry good companies on a regular basis and the only thing we could count on being in stock was plastic plants! I’ve never worked in any other small retail stores, just big chains, so I’m not sure what it’s like for different companies.

Who needs pics?! See it in person… much better. Take my word for it.

Steph and I will stop in the next time we are in the county. Been pretty much locked in the house working on that new project I was telling you about. I can’t wait to see the store completed! Things were looking really nice the last time I was done and it sounded as if you still had big plans to implement.