Holiday Party Sign-ups

Only a couple of spots left!!! If you want to attend and your dues are up to date please RSVP!

Also, we need for Craig, Casey and Bill Robinson to confirm if they will be there or not. Bill #2 to confirm if he has a plus 1

Thanks

Dave plus1 if u have room

[quote=“busa reef, post:22, topic:8396”]
Dave plus1 if u have room[/quote]

Got you added Dave

We are all full now!!! Going to be a good night!

Two spots just opened up. If you are interested please RSVP. The spots will fill up quickly!

Hey All -

Sorry but I am going to have to miss this one. Scheduled for the same night as my annual holiday party. If I try to tell the wife I’m going out with the Fish Geeks instead of helping at the house I’ll have to find somewhere else to spend the holidays this year.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:26, topic:8396”]
Hey All -

Sorry but I am going to have to miss this one. Scheduled for the same night as my annual holiday party. If I try to tell the wife I’m going out with the Fish Geeks instead of helping at the house I’ll have to find somewhere else to spend the holidays this year.[/quote]

I believe last years was scheduled the same day as your holiday party as well!! Dont want to upset the wife for sure!!!

There are 6 spots still available!!!

Dinner is a week away and we still have 6 spots available! If you are interested in attending please RSVP through this post. Remember your dues must be up to date!

We’re getting charged for 25 regardless. Ppl can pay up their dues at the dinner if they’re not up to date. Holiday dinner + guest and free frag swap for a measly due $15 dues is a deal!

You can count me, the missus and my 2 year old in.

[quote=“icecool2, post:31, topic:8396”]
You can count me, the missus and my 2 year old in.[/quote]

Got you counted Adam!

Only a few day left… There’s still slots available!

We’re looking forward to the party tonight!

I just got over a fungal outbreak that almost took out my entire collection and I don’t want to risk infecting anyone else’s tank so I won’t be bringing a frag to swap unfortunately.

At first I thought you were talking about yourself with the fungal outbreak. lOl We appreciate you not participating in the frag swap, certainly dont want to pass it on to other tanks. That would make for some unhappy reefers!!!

Dinner is tonight!!! Still four spots available if anyone else would like to attend. Must be a premium member with dues up to date. If you are not premium member or not up to date on your dues and would like to attend, you can take care of it when you get to the dinner. All you have to do is pay your $15 dues and you are all set!!!

Can’t wait to see everyone!!!

[quote=“nerak, post:35, topic:8396”]
At first I thought you were talking about yourself with the fungal outbreak. lOl We appreciate you not participating in the frag swap, certainly dont want to pass it on to other tanks. That would make for some unhappy reefers!!![/quote]
Ha! That would be way too much information.

[quote=“icecool2, post:37, topic:8396”]

[quote=“nerak, post:35, topic:8396”]
At first I thought you were talking about yourself with the fungal outbreak. lOl We appreciate you not participating in the frag swap, certainly dont want to pass it on to other tanks. That would make for some unhappy reefers!!![/quote]
Ha! That would be way too much information.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!!! I was thinking why is Adam telling us this!! lOl

Hope everyone have a great time. Wish we could make it. Post pics please, anyone.

Thanks to everyone who came out to Crabby Dicks for our annual Christmas dinner! Thanks to Bryant for getting it all together!!

The food was great! The company was great! Everyone had a good time!

If anyone took any pics please post them here! Thanks I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!