Michaelangelo's 6 Gallon Reef Tank & 24 Aquapod

my pom pom crab was on my big apstasia, its a couple inches big, and the crab was literally holding on to it. first i know i know get rid of it, well i bought pep shrimp and they got rid of it all except the really big one, and its in the back of the tank aint harming anything so i kinda put it out of mind.

but i it capable of eating my pom pom, bc i cantg find it now. and i know they are elusive, and in 6 gallongs its hard to find, but in case is it possible?

love the pom pom. one of my favs. i really need to get one for my 34g

Nice looking nano tanks. I love little tanks and will be setting up a 24"x 24" x 18" rimless soon.

Your pom pom crab is cool.

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:43, topic:1691”]
Nice looking nano tanks. I love little tanks and will be setting up a 24"x 24" x 18" rimless soon.

Your pom pom crab is cool.[/quote]

thank you very much for the compliment! Your tank is awesome

I bought new blue zoa’s 2day and heres the pic of the new aquascape

dang dude! hatin on the new set up!

im pretty sure that the pom pom is safe. hes prolly pissed off about somethin. i think that the nem that they carry (pom pom) will sting up that aptasia, but im not 100% on that. just somethin ive heard.

thank you!!

yea actually he hangs out on it all day now!! he broke some off ( or a polyp of some kind) and carries it everywhere. lol interesting creature!!

That pom pom is pretty cool

My New Sexy Shrimp! Man he loves the white xenia!

a sad day today, the clown died today. he lept to his death and found him carpet surfing. funny thing is the lid is on, and the opening is only an inch, he musta saw something good.!!! sad sad day :-("

My new clowns, just felt like sharing

Just an updated pic of my 24

New Acan!!

updated pics of my 8 since MACNA, everything seems well adjusted