1st annual customer appreciation day!!

in coordination with drc of course!
listen, i know this may be a little early, and a lot of kinks r still being worked out… but this is what we have so far.
may 8th, from noon to 6, we r throwing a customer appreciation bbq right in front of the store. lots of games, prizes, discounts, fun, info, and of course food!

we r lining up a really nice golden ticket raffle prize for the club raffle. the frag tanks will be stocked to the brim. plenty of smaller giveaways, and a bonus discount from 5 to 30% off entire purchase… that U will reveal at checkout! maybe even a few scavenger hunts and some beginner type presentations by some of your fellow club members, to educate the newer hobbyists that will hopefully show up and participate.

sweet!! do we need to register for the event or just show up?

You can just show up but we will also be organizing a carpool for our northern members if necessary.

I want to thank both BJ and Joe for arranging this event. Joe is coordinting the entire event for the DRC with almost zero involvement from the board. Make sure you thank him and BJ and not the officers for this one!!

Thank you to the Fish Bowl for having us! This is going to be a great event, from what I’ve heard from BJ it will definately be worthwhile for our northerners to make the trip. More to come on carpool options for the NCCo crowd, and we will sticky an announcement in the events section with some more details shortly. I can’t wait to see you there!

YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO YahoO

joe call me tomorrow nite so we can discuss things for this event.

OK, I will be there too. Sounds like a great event for the club. And see my southern Buds there too!