2016 Frag swap Tshirts

Besides the price. Opinions on the shirt?

I like the dark heather. I like the front. I’m not crazy about the font on the back. Not sure we need the logo front and back either.

Does anyone else think it looks like Delaware is growing up? I just saw it and now I can’t unsee it. lOl

We have always had it on the front and back. I can change the font.

What do you mean growing up?

[quote=“nerak, post:24, topic:8577”]
What do you mean growing up?[/quote]haha I think he meant throwing up now I cant unsee it thanks

Oh! Throwing up makes more sense. lOl

Autocorrect got me. Yeah “throwing” up.

How about tiedied shirts? ::hitsthefan::

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:28, topic:8577”]
How about tiedied shirts? ::hitsthefan::[/quote]

I didnt see an option for tye died but I would wear it!

This is the safety green. we had this color a couple of years ago I believe!

drctshirt3.jpg

drctshirt4.jpg

I want to make the waves (or throw up as Adam has pointed out lOl) white but cant figure out how!

[quote=“icecool2, post:22, topic:8577”]
I like the dark heather. I like the front. I’m not crazy about the font on the back. Not sure we need the logo front and back either.[/quote]

I am not against taking it off of the front! What does everyone else think?

Dont forget to vote for what color you like! Also let me know how you like the ones I have posted so far!!! Any and all opinions welcomed!!

I like the white center with color outline look of the text on the back. Can you use a more standard block font? Sorta like the “DRC” font.

How is this one? Do you like the color outlined in white or the white outlined in color?

drctshirt5.jpg

I like the white outlined in color

[quote=“Justin84, post:36, topic:8577”]
I like the white outlined in color[/quote]

What about the font? Which font do you like better?

The font with the color outlining the white is nice. I think the bottom setup is just a little boring. But hey that’s just my 1 and 1/2 cents. ::thumbsup::

you are referencing the top vs bottom on the last shirt I posted correct? Those are both the same font but just switching the colors around. I like the white letters with the colored outline as well!!!

I’ll take 1 XL

Bill