2016 Frag swap Tshirts

Ahh I just didn’t car for the straight block letter look…amazing how the look changes when you add a little bend to it! lOl

oh! I was going for something different. Every year the shirts look exactly the same with the words circling around the DRC logo.

I will keep the color voting open until Friday.

I don’t have a voting option when I logged in. It just displayed what was already voted. For me I like the Dark Heather. But what ever you guys come up with for the font is fine with me. I’m just here to support the club.

[quote=“reefman66, post:44, topic:8577”]
I don’t have a voting option when I logged in. It just displayed what was already voted. For me I like the Dark Heather. But what ever you guys come up with for the font is fine with me. I’m just here to support the club.[/quote]

Got your vote counted!!!

I like the design and don’t mind the yellow but we did that color , shouldn’t there be a different color each year?

[quote=“nerak, post:18, topic:8577”]
This is on the dark heather[/quote]

I like this one but a green would be nice also

[quote=“billrob71, post:46, topic:8577”]
I like the design and don’t mind the yellow but we did that color , shouldn’t there be a different color each year?[/quote]

Agree! It was just listed because it was asked for.

Just a few more hours left for voting on color!!!

Looks like we are going with Dark Heather!!! I will do up some shirts in that color and post them here for opinions!!

Here are some I did up with different colors and fronts

swaptshirt1.jpg

swapshirt2.jpg

swapshirt3.jpg

swapshirt4.jpg

Let me know what you think of the colors and fonts!

Lite blue w/ the font and dark blue w/ the font in that order are my pics… Yellow is nice but not digging the midevil times fonts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone would like to see it in another color print or font go on to customink.com and pick out a font/color and let me know. I will do one up with your choices and post it!

I like the second one. I don’t dig the blue highlight on the text. Can it just be blue with no white center?

Amanda liked the 2nd one 1st and the 1st one 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“icecool2, post:55, topic:8577”]
I like the second one. I don’t dig the blue highlight on the text. Can it just be blue with no white center?[/quote]

I think that would be too much blue on the shirt. I can make the outline thinner.

Here is the one that you wanted to view with all one color text. And one where the outline is thinner.

swapshirt6.jpg

swapshirt5.jpg

Like the second one better

I like the second one also, the light blue.