2017 Frag Swap

Our 2017 frag swap will be on March 13th. I am currently working on getting things ready for it.

I was just informed by a vendor that this is the same day as frag farmers market. I will research another date.

OK the school didnt have any other dates available in March. They only had Easter weekend available in April. So that put us into May. The date that I could get was 5/13.

So the frag swap will be 5/13. I will start getting the letter ready and start getting them out to our vendors as well as making a flier.

I don’t see any other swaps that day. Reef-A-Palooza Orlando is the weekend before, but I don’t think that affects us.

Nope I looked it up there isnt anything scheduled that weekend that I could find! So we should be good! I just know a lot of members wanted it earlier in the year!

Closer to tax day would be good, but hopefully people will hold on to their tax returns knowing the swap is coming :slight_smile:

I dont think tax day would make a difference one way or the other. People get their tax refunds at all different times depending on how early they file. I know we usually file at the beginning of February and get them back in like a week. Unfortunately I could only get May.

I get my stuff by the end of February and then it takes a couple months for the accountant to get everything in. We usually get ours in early April. Orrrrr… we delay filing until the 15th so we can send our check at the last minute :-)###

Wow that a while to get them done!! I do mine myself with Turbo Tax! We usually have our refund in Feb.

Great! We can promote it at all the spring swaps! Anybody going to the reptile show in new jersey? Or frags at the firehouse?

I’ll be at NJRC. Their president Kevin said he was willing to do stuff with us. We could probably promote with them.