210 gallon tank build!

I am running with the big dogs now!!! PoM PBJ! :BEER

Goods stuff karen

PoM YahoO :Welcome) to the big league! keep us posted Karen.

Welcome aboard the big tank ship! 8n about 6 months you will wish it was bigger! :BB)

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:4, topic:7628”]
Welcome aboard the big tank ship! 8n about 6 months you will wish it was bigger! :BB)[/quote]

If I go bigger I will have to buy a bigger house or add on to my existing house!! No room for anything bigger

Thanks guys!! It will be awhile before its up! It needs a major cleaning. I also need to figure out the plumbing on it and get a skimmer and lighting before I can set it up! also need to get my electrician’s butt in gear!!!

Congrats Karen!! Any thought to the inhabitants yet? reef? FOWLR?

Leaning towards a fowlr tank. but havent made up my mind yet! I currently have a 55 gal with african cichlids and then the 90 gal reef. One thought was to move my reef to the 210 my cichlids to the 90 and use my 55 for the sump for the 210. with the 210 being a predator tank. another thought is ditching the cichlids leaving the 90 a reef and making the 210 fowlr. If i do the first idea then that doesnt leave me any corals. Not sure I want to do away with corals.

Aj has that 4’led light for sale

Any updates? Looking forward to seeing this sucker come to life!

Karen if you guys need a hand let me know, I’d be happy to help any way I can.

Thanks Casey!!! I appreciate it!! Still sitting empty in my living room. Havent worked on it at all. Now we are talking about adding on to our house in the Spring. So we may not get it up and running until after that is done. Dont want to set it up then have to move it!