3/11/23 Member Meeting/Swap/Raffle

Address to be announced as we get closer to the event!

Time 12-2pm

Join us for a mini frag swap, raffle, and member meeting hosted by our Secretary Chris Lapotsky! We will provide snacks and drinks. A community tank will be set up for members to display their frags to swap or sell. We will also have a raffle (items to be announced). Anybody can attend but only members can participate in the raffle and swap. Membership will be available for purchase ($10 per student $15 per adult $25 per family). We will also have club t shirts for sale.

Hey y’all! Looking forward to the event! I will be providing food and beverages for the event. I will also be donating a few frags towards the raffle. If anyone has any activities or topics they’d like to see/hear please post it on the thread. Thanks!

2 Likes

See everyone at the meeting. What time?

1 Like

Starts at 12

I edited first post to include time!

The meeting will be held at my home at 12135 North Union Church Rd., Lincoln, De, 19960. Anyone who is planning yo attend and is i terested in doing the frag growout contest please see other thread with more information. Theres a prize for the winner! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I will be attending and donating a few frags for the raffle. Also will be posting some frags I have to sell.

Can’t wait to see what you got to sell. I’m interested in buying something.

Looking for sone colorfull sticks whats out there if your comming to the swap looking for big stuff walt disney type stuff i want all the colors lol

I’ll be bringing firework clove polyps, orange oxide zoas, Rastas zoas.

Got some Green slimmer if anyone is interested?

Except for green and purple…lol jamesd

1 Like

I cant come to the meeti g my daughters engagement party is that day…

1 Like

Congratulations!

Thank you!

That’s a good reason to not come! Enjoy!

I am sure i will @Donavon

I definitely am. @MarineMike5

Here are raffle items……

Green hammer with purple rips, fire and ice zoas, ORA frogskin acropora Raffle frags donated by Keim & Keefer Aquaculture :heart_eyes::fire::star_struck: