36" 4 x T5 Light Fixture FS **NEW BULBS & BALLASTS**

Used for only one full year, one bulb began flickering. Contacted the company, they shipped us out two brand new ballasts to replace the crap ones, which fixed the problem.
THE ONLY CATCH is that one of the feet that are used to stand over the tank broke during reassembly. No adhesive seems to cure on it, so the fixture must be hung over the tank.
Programmable timer for simple on/off capabilities, and moon glow LEDs.
Asking $80, everything is new (both ballasts and all four bulbs, which I believe are two 10,000k and two 420’s), we just want it gone as we moved onto a bigger and better fixture.

Do you still have the legs, including the broken one? What make is it and do you know if the company sells the legs? I need a 36" but it has to mount on the tank.

[quote=“Scottman81, post:2, topic:6564”]
Do you still have the legs, including the broken one? What make is it and do you know if the company sells the legs? I need a 36" but it has to mount on the tank.[/quote]

The model number is in the second picture, on the silver sticker. I am not sure if the company sells just the legs, and I know for sure that we have the non-broken leg and very likely still have the broken one. Just have to find it!! I will look around for it today.

• jess