4th Annual 2015 DRC Frag swap

Alrighty folks, looks like we are rounding the corner of 3 weeks out from our swap, hope everyone has been saving lol, it will be towards tax return time as well ::thinking:: ::thinking:: ::rofl::

Ive been super busy here at the base but as promised (though super late) heres a list of our confirmed vendors and what we have received to the date for raffle items.

Vendors

BareBottom Corals
Pablo @ Marine Farmer
AJ @ CoralfarmerNY
Laura Reeve
MandM Corals
Larry Flint
John @ Pop Corals
Aqua World
Pieces of the Ocean
Patricks Coral Reef
Deltec USA / polyp lab
Dan rigle

Members
Jason (beadlock450r)

Items recieved
Dr FosterSmith- $25 Gift Cert
Avast Marine- $150 Gift Cert
Marineland- 5gl Nano kit
Hagen- 2 powerheads/ supplements
Bulkreefsupply- 6 stage dual di RODI unit ($275 value)
H20 Guys- RODI filter replacments
(random delivery)- 6-10gl boxes of IO salt and 6 hydrometers (swing arms style)
Neptune- Offered a 30% off coupon
Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt 200 gal Bucket
Seachem PhosGuard 2L
Seachem Matrix Carbon 1L

Still to come
Rods reef- 5packs of frozen food
Jays clownfish (Facebook)- 3-4 pair of designer clowns

This list will be updated as we go, if you would like to setup please contact me so i can put you on the list. The list is growing weekly/daily. Its not to late for you to get your input in so if theres something/someone you’d like to see, please contact myself or your other officers and speak up. Remember, this swap can only be as good as YOU make it. Stay tuned for a volunteer list to come out as well, we will need help the friday before the swap (april 17th) getting things setup and meeting our vendors there to get settled, help setting up, cleaning and tearing down the night of.

Thank you all for having patience with me, don’t give up, we still have time to blow this out of the water with everyones help.

Case

Also if you are planning on attending you can check out fragswapper. If you are a vendor that will be participating in our frag swap you could list your items on there, this way everyone has some idea as to what will be there. If you are going to be attending (buyer) could you please go on to fragswapper and register. Its not necessary for attendance but it does give us an idea of how many people to expect so that we can plan accordingly.

http://www.fragswapper.com/MyHome.asp

If you click on this link it will show you a map as to where the school is.

GREAT Casey

Keep up the great work  ::thumbsup::

I just got a little not so great news from the school, we won’t be able to setup the night before swap, the school apparently has had a dinner planned sense last year until 930pm. We can however get into the school at 7am at the earliest for setup, I know it would be balls to the wall but that’s what we are setting at now.

What about the other cafeteria ?

The one that is on the back side?

Casey, I will not be setting up a frag tank to sell stuff. Just FYI

Copy that john.

UPDATE:
I know there will be lots of happy people about this, Dan rigle has confirmed he will be attending.

Say: YAHOO! Dan has Great Corals and Frags!

Just listed the first of my postings of Fragswapper.

DSC00779[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr
DSC00778[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr
DSC00777[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr
DSC00776[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr
DSC00764[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr
DSC00763[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr
DSC00760[1] by phubbard26, on Flickr

Another big guy to add to our list.

Doug, owner of DELTEC USA and distributor of polyp lab.
Donating a box of polyp lab goodies to the raffle.

Surprised to not see Pacific East Aquaculture on the list, especially since he is one of our sponsors.

Vendors

BareBottom Corals
Pablo @ Marine Farmer
AJ @ CoralfarmerNY
Laura Reeve
MandM Corals
Larry Flint
John @ Pop Corals
Aqua World
Pieces of the Ocean
Patricks Coral Reef
Deltec USA / polyp lab
Dan rigle

John, unfortunately at this time they can’t make it. They said that if they have enough people to split up they will send someone to our swap. They are already booked for all the dates we were looking at before we confirmed our date.

Vendors

BareBottom Corals
Pablo @ Marine Farmer
AJ @ CoralfarmerNY
Laura Reeve
MandM Corals
Larry Flint
John @ Pop Corals
Aqua World
Pieces of the Ocean
Patricks Coral Reef
Deltec USA / polyp lab
Dan rigle

• Brian @ NY coral kings

Members
Jason (beadlock450r)
Scott Snyder (talon1)
Matt (mortyn)

Please add me to the list of members that are setting up a tank!

looks like it is coming together!

Here is a sneak peak of some of our raffle prizes. We have a brs 6 stage rodi, instant ocean salt,175$ avast marine gift certificates, Marineland all in 1 cube tank and still more to come.

So bummed I can’t make it this weekend. Unfortunately it just wasn’t meant to be with my work schedule, but I hope everyone has a great time and it’s as successful as can be!!

I am lucky enough to be able to say my much, much better half, Krissy, will be there on my behalf so please keep an eye on her, lol.

Does anyone plan to have any LR available? Heck, even dry base rock would work as well…we’re setting up a new fowlr tank and could use another 30-50lbs or so of LR.

I have some dry rock, if no one has any live rock for you. Let me know and I will tell you how much I have.

added

Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt 200 gal Bucket
Seachem PhosGuard 2L
Seachem Matrix Carbon 1L

to the raffle list

The frag swap is tomorrow. I hope everyone is excited and ready!!!

A couple of reminders:

If you are a premium member please remember to bring your member card in order to get in for free. It must be shown! If not you will be charged admission. The free admission is for premium members who are current on their dues only. If you bring someone with you they will have to pay admission.

The vendors/sellers will provide containers/bags for your corals.

The only thing you need to bring is a cooler to transport your goodies home and plenty of money for all the good buys that you will find!!

If you are interested in premium membership, you will be able to sign up at the swap.

Don’t forget to bring extra money for all the good things we have to raffle off!!

There will be drinks and snacks for purchase.

There will something for everyone!

Come out, have fun, get great buys and stock your tank!!

Cant wait to see everyone!

Wish I was going but, maybe next time. Hope everyone have fun!