5th year anniversary, and frag swap

our 5th year anniversary event is scheduled for 10/17/09, I am gathering sponsors, for swag, and special offers, too early to specify what we will offer but it always is a good time, so keep that day clear. and watch this post for updates.

here we go!

sat oct 17th we will celebrate our 5th year. and for this birthday we will be bringing the presents.

live rock (fiji premium for $2.99 per lb)
a frag swap that will kick off at 2:00 pm you may drop off frags starting at 10:00 am
a used equipment yard sale out front. bring your unused aquarium supplies and sell them your self (you keep the profits) this is the best way to recycle aquarium supplies.

there will be store wide savings throughout the day.

as well as some really sweet door prizes.
don’t miss out come help us celebrate.

[quote=“bigdlink, post:2, topic:2147”]
here we go!

sat oct 17th we will celebrate our 5th year. and for this birthday we will be bringing the presents.

live rock (fiji premium for $2.99 per lb)YAY!!!
a frag swap that will kick off at 2:00 pm you may drop off frags starting at 10:00 am HOORAY!!
a used equipment yard sale out front. bring your unused aquarium supplies and sell them your self (you keep the profits) this is the best way to recycle aquarium supplies.[/quote]HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

there will be store wide savings throughout the day.[/quote]THREE CHEERS

as well as some really sweet door prizes.[/quote]I NEVER WIN ANY WAY.
PS LOOKIN FOR A RR 65-90 USED TANK. HAVE SOMPIN CHEAP LMK. THNKX
don’t miss out come help us celebrate.[/quote]

here we go!

live rock (fiji premium for $2.99 per lb)YAY!!!
a frag swap that will kick off at 2:00 pm you may drop off frags starting at 10:00 am HOORAY!!
a used equipment yard sale out front. bring your unused aquarium supplies and sell them your self (you keep the profits) this is the best way to recycle aquarium supplies.[/quote]HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

there will be store wide savings throughout the day.[/quote]THREE CHEERS

as well as some really sweet door prizes.[/quote]I NEVER WIN ANY WAY.
PS LOOKIN FOR A RR 65-90 USED TANK. HAVE SOMPIN CHEAP LMK. THNKX

don’t miss out come help us celebrate.[/quote]

sounds funn, i think i will swing by if i have money…

i think ill try to come as well, (if anyone sees a 15 year old kid there its probably me) lOl

josh

hey im 17…

this one could be our biggest and best yet, door prizes for frag swap participants are off the hook.

maybe for people who don’t understand a frag swap, you should explain the concept. i had no idea what this was until the other one you had! IT"S GREAT!!!

i started when i was 12… now going on 14.

the last one was awesome! i won a bunch of stuff and the day was one to remeber. lots of equipment for sale and i even got a 26 bow front(yet to see water).

cant wait

uhh, i wont have money now im upset lol… wait let me think…

80+45-30-28-5-10= Money for this day… any the answer comes to= 52bucks HOLY SH*t… im not poor… ill be there…

any updates on door prizes…

why is that bowfront still empty? is there something we should be talking about?

frag swap is simple, fun. bring in a frag, or two, for each frag you put into the tank, you draw a number. that number is your picking order. so for each frag youput in you take one out. last time we had a tank full of really sweet stuff. everyone went home with goodies. and then of course there were door prizes involved.

I just spoke to our hikari sales rep. they are on board for this event and they always bring goodie bags.

fellow club members i am not going to be able to make this but i am looking for a 2 foot light fixture with legs. 2 bulb or (4 bulb T 5 perfered). looking for a cheap priced one, under $30 if ya see one at yard sale. i will make sure ya get money asap if ya find me one. thanks

If I see one it is yours.

matt

There has been some concerns about the weather this weekend, but no worrys, in the event of rain all of our indoor activities will go on as scheduled. (live rock sale, frag swap, store discounts) the out door activities however, if it does rain anyone that wants to is welcomed to return the following saturday, and set up in the parking lot, and I will come up with some decent sale items to try and draw a crowd.

thanks everyone who came out, It was a success (I think) I hope everyone got some nice stuff. we are going to offer up our parking lot for all of the used aquarium yard sale stuff. so if everybody will come back for the ultimate in recycling. i will cook up some more sales to help bring you folks back. (can somebody please stop the rain dance before next saturday)

bring in all your used stuff sat. set up in the parking lot. (in the roped off area) It wont cost you anything to sell your stuff and it might help your fellow hobbyist.