60 Gallon Cube

Guess who’s back. Back again. Tell a friend. Just sum guy is back again. hahaha

How to start… I have been out of the hobby for quite some time now. As most of you know… But as of recent I got the urge to get back into the hobby that I had so much fun with. I have missed the frag swaps and meeting new people. So to keep this fairly short I will be posting picture later but as for equipment I could throw a teaser out. I am going to try and keep track of everything I am doing with some photo’s etc. Just took the first picture of the tank set up. Nowhere near done.

equipment list -

• Marineland 60g cube 24x24x24 with the matching stand. Already wishing I had a different stand but then I would have to worry about the foot print I did not want to take up.
  • Ruby 20 cube sump. Ran into a issue with the interior size of the tank so I went with a new sump instead of building one.
  • Ecotech radion xr30w pro gen3. I did some research and the reviews were just awesome and I wanted one of these since the first gen.
  • Gyre xf130 power head. I originally planned to buy a mp10 and pair it with my mp20 I still have but I liked the concept of the gyre and thought it is worth giving it a shot.
  • Ecotech mp20. I still have my old classic depending how the gyre works out I may or may not use it.
  • Reef Octopus classic 110-int. I wanted a low profile skimmer and I have always trusted the reef octopus name.
  • Mag 9 return pump

Welcome back, wonder how long before you have a tank full of orange digi?

Welcome back as well! I saw you on the forum a few days ago and was going to post that I saw you active on the website!! We have a club meeting tomorrow night at the fish bowl if you are interested! Anyway welcome back.

Welcome back jeff

[quote=“Hudzon, post:2, topic:8498”]
Welcome back, wonder how long before you have a tank full of orange digi?[/quote] Depends does anyone have any of my old digi still? ;D

Thanks guys it’s nice to be back. Unfortunately I will not be able to make any Dover meetings. With my work getting busy I don’t have time or the energy to drive down. But I will more then likely try to attend one soon that will be in New Castle.

Welcome back !!! Sorry we will miss you at this months meeting!! Next months meeting will be at William Penn on 3/21. Hope to see you there!

LOL

The aquarium bug bites again :-)lol

Nice restart Jeff

[quote=“billrob71, post:7, topic:8498”]
LOL

The aquarium bug bites again :-)lol

Nice restart Jeff[/quote]

Thanks Bill.
:SURRENDER