75 gallon build

New member to the forum, figured is introduce myself with where by tank build is at. I love on PA, just across the DE border…close enough!

Happy to be getting back into the hobby after about 7 years with no tank. This on is a standard 75 with a 30 gallon sump. Decided to try the Mars Aqua leds. I built my own stand and haven’t decided what I am going to do with the lights, they are hung from the ceiling now but I don’t like the wires hanging down behind the tank.

Cycled for five weeks added first fish (2 clowns bred at Williamsport High School) and a small zoa frag last night.

Anyway here are some boring empty tank pictures to start with!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey, welcome to DRC! tank and setup looks great. Like the aquascaping. Seems good so far.

Hello!

I just started my 75G build a couple months ago as well. I like your design of the stand - cool idea with the sliding door

[quote=“Kyle Mench, post:3, topic:9133”]
Hello!

I just started my 75G build a couple months ago as well. I like your design of the stand - cool idea with the sliding door[/quote]Thanks, my old system was in wall I was used to complete access to my equipment, this was the best I could come up with for the space I have this time.

My controller, top off and storage are on that closet to the left…

:Welcome)

Nice setup. ::thumbsup::

Good luck with your new tank YahoO

It is nice to be able to have space for all your equipment. Also nice setup.

I like the rock work, looks like a good start.

Welcome to the club! I’m in PA also (Landenberg).

Love the stand. Hope you can join us at the upcoming meetings.

[quote=“TheEngineer, post:8, topic:9133”]
Welcome to the club! I’m in PA also (Landenberg).

Love the stand. Hope you can join us at the upcoming meetings.[/quote]Thanks I will definitely keep an eye out for the meetings, feels like I’m learning the hobby all over again