75 Gallon Stand

I am looking for a 75 gallon stand. Anyone have one for sale/trade?

I might have a custom stand I built for my 75 gallon for sale. Im waiting to hear from my cousin if he wants it. It is only the bare frame made of 2 x 4’s it about 2 years old and painted black. I also have a frame going above the stand to hold my led lights as well.

Do you have any pics you could post? Also, if your cousin doesn’t want it so have an idea of what price you would be asking?

I have two pics here. The first one with the tank is the actual stand, but due to the low light in the area and how its painted black its hard to get a good pic. The second pic is a stand I just built for a 40 gallon tank I am taking with me. The green stand is how the stand for the 75 gallon tank is constructed, but for the dimensions for the 75 gallon tank. The 75G stand does not have the shelf on the bottom, it is open with the cross braces. The stand for the 75 gallon tank is roughly 50" wide, about 24" deep, about 29-30" tall. I would be looking to get $50.

Sorry for the messy look BTW…been doing a lot of tank maint., packing and “spring cleaning” in prep for moving.

No worries. You got a PM.