80 +LBS LIVE SAND

JUST LIKE TITLE SAYS I HAVE 80+ LBS OF LIVE SAND IT BEEN IN TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEMS BACK TO BACK FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS 2.00 A LB OR BEST OFFER

I ALSO HAVE 30LBS OF FIJI LIVE ROCK3.00 A LB MARTINS FAMILY WAS HAPPY WITH IT

JSODONNELLJR@AOL.COM

Please note that typing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting - and is difficult for some members to read.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:2, topic:892”]
Please note that typing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting - and is difficult for some members to read.[/quote]

I’m sorry, what did you say? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ronert, post:3, topic:892”]

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:2, topic:892”]
Please note that typing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting - and is difficult for some members to read.[/quote]

I’m sorry, what did you say? :P[/quote]

I said you’re old. lOl

I am interested in the rock- I have a FO and am just starting to reef so I might be interest in some other stuff that u might have.
le-frog

Rich

Welcome to the Delaware Reef Club!

If you have any questions regarding how to post a topic please read through the tutorials below. If you have an unrelated question please check out the FAQ below! If you’re having account troubles or any other problems that you cannot figure out please feel free to send me an email at president@delreefclub.org and we will get you help as soon as possible. When you’re ready to introduce yourself please reply to this post and let us know a little about yourself and we will get you started! Please note that there are many forums only available to premium members! If you’re interested in becoming a premium member i encourage you to attend a meeting and see what we are about!

Frequently Asked Questions!

How do i list equipment or livestock that i want to sell?
We have a special forum devoted solely to buying, selling, and trading called The Market Place. This forum along with others is not viewable to registered members. If you would like to sell an item you will first need to upgrade your membership. Other than being a premium member there are no requirements or fees to list and sell your items. If a registered member posts an item for sell outside of The Market Place his or her thread will be removed by a moderator and a friendly reminder of the rules will be sent via pm.

What are the costs involved in becoming a member?
The current pricing for ptrmium membership is as follows:
Student: $5
Adult: $10
Family: $15
Student memberships are for anyone under the age of 18. This special rate is meant for children and teens who are still in high school, up to and including 12th grade. Once they graduate from high school, they pay the adult rate on the next renewal. It is not intended for college students.Family memberships are intended for married individuals or common-law married couples. It can also be used for a single parent and teen. We have even gone so far as to include live-in and/or engaged couples as long as they are living at the same address. It is not intended for two individuals who are unrelated, but are friends and living at two different addresses.be removed by a moderator and a friendly message will be sent reminding them of the rules.