Achilles Tang

I have 3 med Achilles Tangs 4-5" on the way If anyone wants one lmk They will go fast $189.99

Deposits have been made on all 3 fish PBJ!

WOW! lucky person!

Yes 3 lucky ppl to have imo the nicest tang available

Yeah, and the money to be able to afford them.

Here is a pic of one of them

You need to get pics up of your livestock and frags, you list is enticing and I’m sure with pics I could see a road trip in the very near future

Great looking fish

[quote=“Hudzon, post:7, topic:5289”]
You need to get pics up of your livestock and frags, you list is enticing and I’m sure with pics I could see a road trip in the very near future[/quote]

It is hard to do as I have 60-75 fish come in weekly. I will work on getting pics of the nicer live stock.

[quote=“Hudzon, post:7, topic:5289”]
You need to get pics up of your livestock and frags, you list is enticing and I’m sure with pics I could see a road trip in the very near future[/quote]

I went and visited The reef hut for the first time the other day, I was impressed with the quality of livestock he had. I scored an awesome melanarus wrasse, the thing not only eats frozen, but it eats dried NORI!

Good stuff overall.

Thanks for stoping out Dave. How does the wrasse like his new home?

[quote=“The Reef Hut, post:11, topic:5289”]
Thanks for stoping out Dave. How does the wrasse like his new home?[/quote] he loves it, also manages to make all my other fish more active.