65 Gallons

65 Gal (Left Side)

65 Gal (Right Side)

55 Gallons (Setup on New Year '09)

Nano Full Tank Shot

Clam #1 & #2

Clam #3

Cabbage Leather

Hope that tomato does fine. I see your maroon clown is dominating that anenome! Lol i wonder if Joe’s clown is doing the same…

[quote=“SnEaKyPoLoCk, post:2, topic:1081”]
Hope that tomato does fine. I see your maroon clown is dominating that anenome! Lol i wonder if Joe’s clown is doing the same…[/quote]

He is in another tank with the bigger Tomato and they are becomming friend. He is doing awesome! Thanks

Wow, looks awesome. Let me know when you frag some stuff, the brown/orange leather or montipora (not sure if it is hard or soft) in the 65 is awesome.

Nice tank! What are the polyps in the last picture? I’d be interested in one when you frag them.

Those are duncancs I belive.

Thanks, that’s what I thought they were, but I couldn’t tell.

[quote=“icy1155, post:4, topic:1081”]
Wow, looks awesome. Let me know when you frag some stuff, the brown/orange leather or montipora (not sure if it is hard or soft) in the 65 is awesome.[/quote]

I think the piece you’re talking about is in the middle of the tank? If so, it is soft and the size of a Basketball. Not sure what it is but I think it’s Devil’s finger?

[quote=“ravensfan531, post:7, topic:1081”]
Thanks, that’s what I thought they were, but I couldn’t tell.[/quote]

Yes, those ar Duncans. I got them around September with two heads and now there are 30+

Yeah, that might be the one I mean… middle of the tank towards the back a little. I like the color of that one.

yes very nice pictures. dont forget to send out the invitations to your fragging party.

How big is the Nano?

[quote=“SnEaKyPoLoCk, post:12, topic:1081”]
How big is the Nano?[/quote]

24g with 150W HQI