Adventure Aquarium Trip on July 25th

The Adventure Aquarium trip is planned for Saturday, July 25th. We will be carpooling from the William Penn High School parking lot at Basin Road (Rt 141). Time will be posted later, but will probably be around 8-9am in order to get to the aquarium by opening time. Admission is $14 for a group of 20 or more. We have 10 people signed up so far.
Contact myself or Rachael if interested or reply to this post. We need to collect the admission in advance in order to make the reservations by the 25th of June or thereabouts.

The Adventure Aquarium trip is on for this coming Saturday, July 25th. We will meet at the William Penn High School parking lot at 8:15am (will be in a black Hyundai Tucson SUV) and will need to leave at 8:35am sharp.
Or you can meet Rachael at the aquarium NLT 9:45am. We are scheduled to go in at 10am.
For those that have not signed up and paid the $14 yet, we can still add tickets up to the time I pay the balance for the tickets at the aquarium on Saturday.
Just let me know if you are coming and where you will meet us so I know who to expect.

Adventure Aquarium
1 Aquarium Drive
Camden, NJ 08103
856-365-3300

For those meeting us at the high school in New Castle, just a note: Rt 141 South (Basin Road) bridge southbound lanes over Rt 13 is closed for repairs. So if you are coming via I-95 onto Rt 141 to go to the high school, you will have to detour off to Rt 13 south and then do a u-turn to Rt 13 northbound to get back onto Rt 141 South. You can also get to the high school by Rt 273 to Rt 141 North (Basin Road) in New Castle.