Aiptasia zapper sign up

I know we have done this already in the past but there has been some interest from newer members to build these. So we will be making aiptasia zappers at next month’s meeting. If you are interested please sign up on this thread. This will be free for premium members only. If you are not a premium member then the cost will be $10 or you can sign up for premium membership which is $15/yr. Sign ups will go until next Friday March 10th. We will need time to order the supplies.

Count me in!

I’m in!

I’m in also

I am in.

If anyone else would like to participate in this please sign up under this thread. Today is the last day for sign up so that we have time to order the materials.

Remember you must be a premium member for the club to pick up the cost for you. If you are not a premium member you can sign up at the meeting. Thanks

For those of you that signed up, please let me know how deep your tank is so I can cut the tubing to the appropriate lengths.

18"

Does anyone happen to have a hot glue gun they can bring to the meeting? I have everything we need except for that.

Add Joe to the list. I am waiting for a response for his length.

Got it.

i have a glue gun i can bring along.

Awesome! Thanks!

I’ll get glue sticks.

i think we have a crap ton i’ll bring what i can find along as well.

Mine is 21 inches

Still need some measurements!

Built the test one this morning. This is what we are making!

Looks good Adam. Joe’s measurement is 26 inches

check that out

Don’t forget if you are not a premium member you will have to pay the fee or sign up for membership.