Alyssa's Aussie Picks

Alyssa’s Picks!

From time to time I’ll be offering some of my favorite new pieces up on the boards as a special pick before they are ever posted on our website! Today’s pick’s are some really nice Aussie corals. We recently received a large Aussie shipment that included some really exceptional pieces. I thought I would share a few with everyone before they are posted on our website. We will be posting more Aussie stock on our website within the next day or so.

Because these picks are posted on multiple boards, please EMAIL Alyssa at Alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com to claim the piece(s) you want -no post or PM sales thanks!

Priority overnight shipping $36.99 plus a $10 box fee. Check our Better Than Free Shipping discount as these items apply. Let me know if you have any questions.

Better Than Free Shipping
Purchase $100 or more in livestock and get $10 in ADDITIONAL Livestock FREE!
or
Purchase $150 or more in livestock and get $25 in ADDITIONAL Livestock FREE!
or
Purchase $250 or more in livestock and get $50 in ADDITIONAL Livestock FREE!
or
Purchase $350 or more in livestock and get $75 in ADDITIONAL Livestock FREE!

Electric Orange Aussie Hammer-$459.99

Mottled Bright Green Aussie Hammer-$199.99

Hot Pink Aussie Platygyra-189.99

Aussie Lobophyllia-$149.99

Hardy Rainbow Confetti Goniopora-$139.99

Aussie Scolymia-$149.99 SOLD

Aussie Scolymia-$139.99 SOLD

Scolymia with baby-$149.99

Gold Torch with multiple heads-$199.99

Wall Frogspawn-$129.99

The two Scolymias in the first post are spoken for.

Since I have had a lot of people interested in the Euphyllias I thought I would share a few more with everyone. If you are interested in any of these colonies email Alyssa at Alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com. Please no PM or post sales since this post is on multiple boards. Thank you everyone! Let me know if you have any questions.

Electric Orange Aussie Wall Hammer-$499.99

Yellow Green Hammer-$99.99

Pink Orange Hammer-$199.99

Orange Tip Hammer-$149.99

Mint Tips Hammer-$169.99