Annual Club BBQ

IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

It is time to plan our annual BBQ. We discussed this at June’s meeting.

Some suggestions:

Lums Pond
Knoxontown Pond
Dr. Macs (combine Dr Mac trip and BBQ)

Any other suggestions?!?!?

Anybody got a pool and want to host???

Oh by the way we are talking about having it the second weekend in September!

C’mon guys and gals! I need some input on this!!!

I support a BBQ :slight_smile:

I think that weekend is good and I’m ok with anywhere. I have a small charcoal grill I can bring, if needed

I checked into renting a pavilion at Lums Pond. I need to know how many would attend to see if renting the pavilion is going to be worth it!! I would like to plan it for Sept 10th. Please comment below to let me know if you would be attending and how many. Thanks!

Me +1

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Me +2

What time is it starting? I work that day but only till 12:00

havent gotten that far in the plans!!! But we can definitely do it late enough for you to attend!!! Still trying to figure out where we will have it. Doesnt look like enough interest to warrant renting a pavilion on Lums Pond.

Im out! Gotta work that weekend

OK I am not getting enough interest to rent a pavilion at Lums Pond. Is there anyone centrally located within the state that would be interested in hosting? Please let me know ASAP! Time is running out!

Dave plus 1

Time is running out. Anyone have suggestions as to where we should have this?

Just did a quick search on DE’s state parks page. We can rent a picnic area at Killens Pond State Park for $75 and it is available on the 10th. Everywhere else is already booked. It is in the middle of the state so people from north and south should be able to make it. If the $75 is too much, ask people to pay a few dollars per person. I wouldn’t mind.

I’m good with that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Killens sounds good

Adam I just now saw your post about Killens Pond. Not sure how I missed it!

Unfortunately a lot of things have come up for me for that weekend! So we will need to pick another weekend or just not worry about it at all!

Thoughts?

That’s probably the last weekend I’m available. Then it will be baby time and we won’t be going to things for a while.