Annual Frag Swap 2019

Nice scores Adam. Ricky did have some nice stuff. I should have waited til the end see if they dropped the prices any

1 Like

Usually deals to be made if you bundle corals. There were lots of trades happening too, which is awesome!

Yeah I was exhausted and did a few quick laps and left.

Thank you to everyone involved. I had a good time catching up with a lot of people. I didn’t buy anything except food but did walk out with a few cool items 2x 24k bounces and a g4 xr30 and surely would have got more if I would have watched the clock better.

3 Likes

Here is a shot of a nice lobo and pectina I picked up.

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!!
I am a little delayed in getting this out but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the 8th Annual Frag Swap.this is the annual event that gets me psyched up and I look forward to the most. It is typically our biggest source of income to keep the club going.

It couldn’t have been possible without the contributions and efforts of our sponsors, the vendors, the hobbyists, our club officers, and our host Mike Krautzel with the students from Garnet Valley Middle School.

Thank you Adam for organizing and running the silent auction and the raffles, as well as your Microphone and Sound System.
Thank you Marty and Dolly for organizing and running the concessions.
Thank you Ed for the additional phone calls and moral support.

The vendors that came out are all sponsors of the club directly or indirectly and each deserve recognition and our support through either purchasing directly from them when you can or by word of mouth by recommending them to a friend. Each are listed in the original post at the top of this thread. Please do what you can to support their businesses locally or on-line.

I hope everyone had a chance to see the school’s Reef Tanks and Aquaculture Set up.
Mike and his students are always open to donations of corals, fish, or equipment (new or in good working pre-owned condition).

1 Like