Annual Frag Swap 2019

Brandywine Reef Club is excited to bring you our 8th Annual Frag Swap! This event brings together hobbyists and vendors from NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE and VA for an amazing one day event. There are tons of raffle prizes and over a dozen vendors and hobbyists selling corals and other livestock at amazing prices.

This year’s vendors include:

• Frags2Fishes
  • Sky’s Lagoon
  • Tank Breakers
  • Aquarium World
  • Talon’s Cove
  • Koral Kraze
  • Coral Reef Connection
  • Coralust
  • Covey’s Coral Cove

We will be featuring our first ever Used Equipment Silent Auction! Got some used equipment laying around that you’d like to turn into cash? This is a great time for it. You set the starting price and then bidder can write down their bid during the day and the highest bidder gets the item. The club keeps 20% and the rest is yours!

As always, there will be food and refreshments for sale. This year we’re going to try adding meatball subs as an option to satisfy those of us who get super hungry while shopping hard. Hot dogs, sodas, chips and cookies will also be available.

Download the Frag Swap Flyer Here:
BRC-Flyer|386x500,50%

2 Likes

This is exciting, just trying out the new toy. Let’s see if it works…

2 Likes

I will be there for sure. I do have some used equipment that I might auction off. I am looking forward to the swap.

2 Likes

Hi,
My name is Artur and I was wondering if there were any open stops left for a vendor at the swap. If you could answer my message that be great

@Donavon is in charge of space. He should be by to chime in.

Hey Rozart,

We should be able to make space for you. Can you shoot me an email and I will send you the vendor information and get you signed up?
My email: daddio1209@gmail.com

Thank you

How come this is not on fragswapper anymore?

We applied for a slot on there but haven’t heard back. He’s not really running the site anymore.

Fragswapper is live!

http://www.fragswapper.com/setmeeting.asp?MeetingKey=1216

Thanks @Donavon for setting it up.

1 Like

I applied for the registration a couple weeks ago, it was set up but Kevin didn’t get the notification.
He put it through last night or this morning.

Donavan,

Hi it’s Artur I sent you an email and I don’t know if you got it but my email is rozart@ymail.com

I replied to your email

What time can we start setting up?

Woo! What an awesome day at the swap! It was awesome seeing so many of you today.

Thanks @Donavon for planning everything.

2 Likes

Yes. A big thank you to all who were involved in the planning and execution of the swap. I had a great time and found a few very nice corals.

1 Like

Had alot of fun today thanks @TheEngineer and @Donavon for making it happen

1 Like

That was one of the better swaps I have been to. Great job guys

1 Like

I had a blast yesterday. Still recovering, lol. And, oh yeah, I spent too much! rofl.

Thanks @Donavon for doing the bulk of the work to make it happen

1 Like

Let’s see some pictures

Bubble gum digi from Ricky Goetel

Long tentacle plate from Covey’s Coral Cove

Monster Clam from Koral Kraze

2 Likes