As we mentioned in the Frag Swap Announcement, we will be holding our first ever used equipment auction at the frag swap. There are a number of members who have brought this up in the past and we’re going to give it a shot. The process is pretty simple:
- Have a piece of used equipment you want to sell
- (Optional) Post the item details, starting price and a picture or two here
- Bring your item to the frag swap
- We will provide a sheet for bidders to register their bids on your item. You set the starting price and an optional buy out price
- BRC collects payment from the highest bidder and gives you 80% (the club keeps 20%)
- On the day of the swap, register as a bidder at the ticket table.
- You’ll receive a bidder number you will use to make your bids
- Write your bid number and your bid on the item’s bidding sheet (minimum bid increments will be listed)
- Check back periodically to see if you’ve been outbid and increase your bid if you have and want to stay in the running.
- You must be present when bidding ends to pay for your item. Payment options will be Venmo or Cash.
- Take home your awesome new piece of equipment
I guess I’ll try to get this started. I have 2 30" Coralife Powercompact Light Fixtures I’m looking to sell.
In my old tank I grew softies and some LPS under these. They are in good working order but could use some new bulbs.
A cheap lighting solution for a softy or FOWLR tank.
Bids start at $12
I have a 40 gallon Inovative marine aio tank comes with return pump bids starting at 50
I have a icecap gyre 1k bids starting at 20
I have a tunze 9004 dc Skimmer bids starting at 20
I have a jbj nano cube 16 gallon aio bids starting at 40
I have a aqua knight led light bids starting at 20
I have a icecap k1 skimmer starting bid 20
I have a jebo dc return pump cant remember specks will post an updated pick with information later
Also have two jebo circulation pumps with controllers will post picks later with picks !
Oooooooh… I want that gyre!
And I want the Tunze skimmer
Ok. I have this 8 bulb 24" HO T-5 fixture that is barely used. New price is $157 bids starting at $45
I have this Aqua Max Cone S skimmer. It is rated at:
- Filtration Rating: up to 420 Gallons (light bioload) or 240 Gallons (heavy bioload)
- Footprint: 8.7" x 11.5"
- Pump: AquaMaxx SHARK 3.0 (modified and upgraded Sicce pump)
- Pump power consumption: 27 Watts
- Chamber Diameter: 8"
- Height: 19.7"
- Recommended Water Level: 8" - 9"
I will give it a good wash before the auction. Retail $399. Starting bid $75.
I have these very nice brand new 4" x 14" 25 micron felt filter socks that are great for polishing your aquarium water. I bought a bunch in bulk so I have about 20-25 of each type for sale brand new never used. Retail anywhere from $5-7.99 each. Starting bid $2 each.
Need some of those socks for sure and maybe the skimmer