2019 Frag Swap Used Equipment Auction Listings

As we mentioned in the Frag Swap Announcement, we will be holding our first ever used equipment auction at the frag swap. There are a number of members who have brought this up in the past and we’re going to give it a shot. The process is pretty simple:

Sellers

1. Have a piece of used equipment you want to sell
  2. (Optional) Post the item details, starting price and a picture or two here
  3. Bring your item to the frag swap
  4. We will provide a sheet for bidders to register their bids on your item. You set the starting price and an optional buy out price
  5. BRC collects payment from the highest bidder and gives you 80% (the club keeps 20%)

Buyers

1. On the day of the swap, register as a bidder at the ticket table.
  2. You’ll receive a bidder number you will use to make your bids
  3. Write your bid number and your bid on the item’s bidding sheet (minimum bid increments will be listed)
  4. Check back periodically to see if you’ve been outbid and increase your bid if you have and want to stay in the running.
  5. You must be present when bidding ends to pay for your item. Payment options will be Venmo or Cash.
  6. Take home your awesome new piece of equipment :slight_smile:

I guess I’ll try to get this started. I have 2 30" Coralife Powercompact Light Fixtures I’m looking to sell.

In my old tank I grew softies and some LPS under these. They are in good working order but could use some new bulbs.

A cheap lighting solution for a softy or FOWLR tank.

Bids start at $12

1 Like

I have a 40 gallon Inovative marine aio tank comes with return pump bids starting at 50

I have a icecap gyre 1k bids starting at 20

I have a tunze 9004 dc Skimmer bids starting at 20

I have a jbj nano cube 16 gallon aio bids starting at 40

I have a aqua knight led light bids starting at 20

I have a icecap k1 skimmer starting bid 20

I have a jebo dc return pump cant remember specks will post an updated pick with information later

Also have two jebo circulation pumps with controllers will post picks later with picks !

1 Like

Oooooooh… I want that gyre!

1 Like

And I want the Tunze skimmer

Ok. I have this 8 bulb 24" HO T-5 fixture that is barely used. New price is $157 bids starting at $45

I have this Aqua Max Cone S skimmer. It is rated at:

• Filtration Rating: up to 420 Gallons (light bioload) or 240 Gallons (heavy bioload)
  • Footprint: 8.7" x 11.5"
  • Pump: AquaMaxx SHARK 3.0 (modified and upgraded Sicce pump)
  • Pump power consumption: 27 Watts
  • Chamber Diameter: 8"
  • Height: 19.7"
  • Recommended Water Level: 8" - 9"

I will give it a good wash before the auction. Retail $399. Starting bid $75.

I have these very nice brand new 4" x 14" 25 micron felt filter socks that are great for polishing your aquarium water. I bought a bunch in bulk so I have about 20-25 of each type for sale brand new never used. Retail anywhere from $5-7.99 each. Starting bid $2 each.

2 Likes

Need some of those socks for sure and maybe the skimmer

1 Like