another nice shipment arrives at the fish bowl

Hottuna,

BJ was supposed to call me last night. Not hearing from him makes me believe the smaller size was not available.

Dont give up rbu1…it took a couple months of me telling BJ I wanted the fowleri until the right one popped up…
So I gave him a standing order about a month ago-“if you see it on the list just order it-you dont need to call me or anything”

That fish is in demand -especially on the west coast,so patience is the key…

With my dussumieri tang I asked BJ’s mom if she could get me one…for a long time it wasnt on the list,then one day I just happened to walk in when the shipment came in -and there it was,sitting in the bag being acclimated…so I grabbed it…

To add to not giving up, BJ was supposed to call me several times several months ago. Wouldn’t jump to conclusions, lol.

Tunas was a s/m… i ordered a small for tomorrow. I wanted to let it come in and make sure i knew exactly what i had prior to calling, (make sure it shows up b4 u make the trip down) so it should be there tomorrow hopefully. Will lyk.

Not sure y i was supposed to call you gordonious… but whatever it was, must not of been too important because it was dropped apparently. Sorry…

Few odd things i ordered for tomorrow…
med queen trigger
Med passer angel
powder brown tangs
Starry blennies
Maxima clams
Lots of others… just a quick memory list of the unique stuff…

Don’t forget the blue spot sea hares! Had a lot of requests for them the last few weeks.

Jocephus : that Anularis was in preemo condition a few days ago when I saw it…
nice score if you get it.!!
…the one I got from Bj is doing excellent…fully acclimated to eating flakes,freeze dried etc…

BJ I will await your call.

Invoice has fowleri listed… so it definitely coming! Ill take a look at it when it comes in tomorrow and give u a call bill

Beej, if you get another of those flake-eating idols in call me too.

Will do joe. Getting them from my boys in reading. Ill be headed back up there as soon as his new shipment rolls in. Ill shoot ya a text if they have any.

Waiting to hear from you bj

After a nice conversation with BJ sounds like the fish is in and doing good so far. THanks for ordering it for me and will be down tomorrow…

rbu1 : did he tell you what size it came in as?

Almost exactly the same as yours ron… looked pretty good, picked at some flakes a couple hours out of the bag. Wasn’t going crazy, but picking is good imo

Thats pretty awesome that you were able to get 2 small fowleri tangs in a 2 week period !!

Keep the rare stuff coming , BJ !!!

Hey BJ, what types of SPS did you get in the shop on 7/22???

no sps this week. tbh, we really dont move many sps. most of our customer base are mixed reefers or fish only. VERY few hardcore reefers, looking for harder coral types. normally the only ones i get are ora’s, unless something really cool just happens to pop up. looking for anything in particular??

hey tuna, im REALLY starting to put together a list for my fish only… thinking about a LARGE fowlers, and definitely a passer! ive picked 4 fish in my tank now that i’ll prolly keep. of course the blueface! my sohal is staying, one of my all time favorites. my vlamingii, took me a long time to get one this size. and my adult red coris… just a stunning fish imo. i think everything else is gonna go. prolly move out most of my lps, just leave all the mushrooms and polyps. if they get eaten a little here and there, no biggie. what do u think?

p.s.— and after i make the switch, AS SOON as bob gets anymore semilivarus butterflies, im gettin one asap! lol

Hey Pat B, Welcome to the board! Please make a post in another sections of the forum and introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your tank. Are you in Kent county near The Fish Bowl?