Any corals or fish 4 sale?

Anyone looking to get rid of their live stock? mainly looking for SPS or LPS. Any fish or inverts as well. Let me know.

Hey A - I have a Hippo Tang, 3 clown fish, a chromis, and something purple.

I don’t have anything good as far as corals anymore, just some mushrooms, cabbage leather, and random palys.

I’ll give you Craig pricing on all of it if you’ll come take it so I can break the tank down.

A, I have zoas, couple shrooms, green and purple digi, and some hard stick corals not sure of names in most of this. But welcome to stop by and take a look. Im in Townsend so not to bad of a ride for ya

And yes I kno I can’t spell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a fairly large piece of chalice

And yes I kno I can’t spell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciated Lee. Like I was telling Craig, I leave tomorrow and will not have time to take care of the tank until I get back here again. I’ll get with you again when I get back though, if that’s OK with you. Thanks Lee.

[quote=“reefman66, post:5, topic:8878”]
I appreciated Lee. Like I was telling Craig, I leave tomorrow and will not have time to take care of the tank until I get back here again. I’ll get with you again when I get back though, if that’s OK with you. Thanks Lee.[/quote]anytime is good with me

Got some Rainbow bubble tips for 30$ each

Still have any BTAs? I’m looking for one that isn’t tiny. TIA

Not at the moment. Waiting for more to split. Sold the last 3 I had ready

Since Mike is all out st the moment, I have one about the size of my fist for $40. Let me know if you are interested.

Pm sent

I dont have too much right now…mainly just Madussa Monti. I also have a few acan lords available now as well. Within the next few weeks I plan on fragging a lot for the swap in late January 2017. Ill upload teasers later tonight or tomorrow in a new thread.