Anybody selling sps frags?

Anybody local selling some sps frags.

i have a few

I have a few as well!

What do you guys have?

Purple Polyp Green Birdsnest
ORA Green Tipped Orange Birdsnest
Red Monti Cap

I also have some chalices but they are LPS.

I have plenty of orange monti caps and purple monti caps

Bonsai, red planet, green skimmer, cali tort, Oregon tort, anertonoids, ora bottlebrush, trim color valida and a few others

Hi - I am moving out of town and have a bunch of fish and corals that I am willing to part with pretty cheaply. If anyone is interested then let me know. I am looking for 300 dollars for everything.
The total list is

1. 3 Clown Fish, large fox face, two cleaner shrimp, a fire shrimp
  2. 4 Rose colored bubble tip anemone
  3. 1 carpet anemone
  4. around 8 plate corals
  5. large duncan coral
  6. open faced brain coral
  7. lots of green star polyp coral mat
  8. Mushroom coral
  9. 4 plus large torch corals
  10. large hammer coral

[quote=“chemman47, post:8, topic:9076”]
Hi - I am moving out of town and have a bunch of fish and corals that I am willing to part with pretty cheaply. If anyone is interested then let me know. I am looking for 300 dollars for everything.
The total list is

1. 3 Clown Fish, large fox face, two cleaner shrimp, a fire shrimp
  2. 4 Rose colored bubble tip anemone
  3. 1 carpet anemone
  4. around 8 plate corals
  5. large duncan coral
  6. open faced brain coral
  7. lots of green star polyp coral mat
  8. Mushroom coral
  9. 4 plus large torch corals
  10. large hammer coral[/quote]

Where are you located? I may be interested.

Reviving a bit of a dead thread :BUMP)

Anyone have any interesting coral frags? I’m just starting to keep corals but everything I have so far is doing very well. I have a couple mushrooms, birdsnest, some zoas, palythoas, protopalythoas, a chalice, and xenia, and maybe one or two more. Looking to see if anyone has anything different, or I’m interested in some hammer, torch, frogspawn, GSP, or brain corals.

I’m certainly willing to part with a few dollars for any specimens. Thanks in advance!

I have some sps! My cell is 302-312-3826.

Still looking for SPS frags, anyone have any for sale or want to get rid of? thanks.

A, I know it’s a long trip down here, but I can cut fresh frags of anything you want for $10 with some throw ins for free.

Woah, nice tank! What do you have frags of / what qualifies as a long drive? lol

Thanks, I live in Salisbury,MD

I can make fresh cut of mostly SPS ,some chalices.

Thanks John, that would be great. I’ll just make a double whammy trip to your place and PEA too. Haven’t gone there in a while. Please let me know when you’re available. Thanks

I sent you a text message.

We should do another trip down to Dr. Mac’s. Didn’t we do one around this time last year?

I wasn’t there last year…but yes, we usually do PEA trip around time Jun or Jul. I’m heading down there tomorrow to PEA and John (houndsbayman) house to pick up some corals. If any of you would like for me to pick up something from either place just let me know. We can meet in Dover when I get back.

thanks A for stopping down here today, it was really good seeing you again.
good luck with the frags.