[color=teal][center]April 24, 2017
7pm
The Fish Bowl
4000 S. Dupont Hwy
Dover DE 19901
Golden Ticket Prize: Gift Certificate to The Fish Bowl
Presentation: TBD [/center]

This will be our last meeting until September

I need a volunteer to do a presentation during this meeting. If interested please let me know. Thanks

The attendance at the last two meetings has been extremely low. I would like to see more people showing up to the meetings!

I’ve been wanting to attend for years but its usualy just to far for me to go, this ones a little closer to home, I’ll be there.

It’s a bit of a drive for me to get to meetings too. Closest for me is New Castle and that’s about 40 minutes. The ones down south are over an hour. Not too bad though. The meetings are a lot of fun. This month’s we made aiptasia zappers, well worth the drive for that IMO.

I still dont have anyone for a presentation for this month’s meeting. I need members to step up and volunteer. If anyone is interested in doing some sort of presentation or slide show of their tank please let me know ASAP! There isn’t much time left before the meeting. Thanks

A suggestion was made to do a “Spring cleaning” presentation. Show how to clean you power heads, RO/DI units etc. Anyone interested in getting this together and presenting it at the meeting?

There is only one week left before this month’s meeting. I do not have a presentation. If you would like to volunteer to do a presentation or slide show of your tank/setup please let me know ASAP! If I dont get a volunteer than there will not be a presentation.

I have someone working on a slide show for this month’s meeting!

The guy that I was going to get frags from will be out of town. So I am looking for anyone who would like to donate frags for our raffle or sell some to the club at a reasonable price. Let me know

Hope to see everyone tinight!

There are no chairs at the Fish Bowl. So if you are planning on attending if you could bring a folding chair with you that would be great! Thanks see you tonight!

The last few months I have been off 2nd shift. So I have been able to attend meeting. Well I am now back on it. I won’t be able to attend now but I have enjoyed meeting everyone and will miss it. See everyone at the swap.

[quote=“MarineMike5, post:12, topic:9054”]
The last few months I have been off 2nd shift. So I have been able to attend meeting. Well I am now back on it. I won’t be able to attend now but I have enjoyed meeting everyone and will miss it. See everyone at the swap.[/quote]

Maybe by the time the meetings start back up in December your schedule will change! Fingers crossed!!! But there will be things over the summer you may be able to attend. There will be the club BBQ coming up soon!

I just joined. I don’t have a paypal acct to pay the money. Can I bring cash to the next meeting?
My partner and I are in the process of starting a new 325 gal reef tank. This is our first experience with saltwater so any help will be welcome.

Thanks
Brian and Steve

:Welcome) to the club.

That’s a big tank to start out. Have you had any experience with a reef tank in the past?

Good luck and feel free to ask plenty of questions. ::thumbsup::

[quote=“bgriff44, post:14, topic:9054”]
I just joined. I don’t have a paypal acct to pay the money. Can I bring cash to the next meeting?
My partner and I are in the process of starting a new 325 gal reef tank. This is our first experience with saltwater so any help will be welcome.

Thanks
Brian and Steve[/quote]

Welcome to the club. The only way to pay dues is at a meeting. So you can definitely pay at the next meeting. The next meeting wont be until September though. You can start a new thread with your tank build. Members love to see pictures from the beginning. Good luck with your new tank and can’t wait to meet you at the next meeting!

Welcome to the club!

Fresh water only. We have been doing our research for the last year. We have a good plan and system in place. In the process of running electric in the basement to support our system. Next steps will be to run the plumbing from the first floor to the basement where we will have a 200 to 250 gallon sump system. We have the tank cleaned up, display tank stand built, sump stand built, RODI system on the wall but not connected yet, and new header in place to support the tank, for starters.

Welcome to the club!!! WOW! that is a big system to start with, but bigger the better. Once you get bitten with the reef bug you’ll eventually go bigger anyway, lol. Any help or suggestions, please let us know.