awesome!!!

Dr. Mac i would like to thank you for such an awesome and very informative presentation tonight. it was great to get some insight in an area of the hobby that very few of us get to experience.

ohh and the corals i bought from you…top notch, my red acro with blue/purple tips even had polyp extension while still in the bag and the other stuff looks incredible, i cant wait to see how they look once they have settled in under the leds. Amazing stuff.

Kyle C.

Thanks again Mac. Really enjoyed the presentation and will enjoy these animals to once I get them acclimated!

Had a great time and Dr Mac was AWESOME.

Man now I half to acclimate all these new additions CRAP

Lol, Bill will be up half the night.

+1 Thanks for the presentation, very much enjoyed and very informative :slight_smile:

[quote=“Gordonious, post:4, topic:2988”]
Lol, Bill will be up half the night. [/quote]

More realistically he will be up until Thursday.

Thanks mac!.. good luck bill

Dam that was a long time but finished.

Everything is in quarantine, Everything looks great. CLAMS look AWESOME. Sorry guys no pics right now I'm BEAT and work coming to early tomorrow.

I’m still working on my new QT. Of course every time I set up another it involves doing a water change on the main system and mixing new salt for the next time.

I have not started mine yet, but will be more like a frag tank then quarentine.

I must agree with everyone else. The presentation was great and my corals all looked awesome. I can’t wait to see them today with the lights on when I get home.

Thanks folks. It’s always nice to get to spend some time with you guys and share some of what we do. Really had a great time and it was fun to see everyone.

Good to see you to Dr. Mac. Good luck with the wholesale. Can’t wait to see the loads of animals coming in!

good luck i will be down in a few weeks, just to check out the thousands of corals you have coming in

Any recommendations for a good skimmer for 75 gal that is easy to put together (for the mechanically challenged), does not require much maintenance and not necessarily very expensive. I had a seaclone and it seems to be on the blink. thanks.

Not sure if you were specificly looking for Dr. Mac’s opinion.(if not might want to start a new thread in the beginner forum) First question would be is it going to be in sump or HOB(Hand On Back). I would say a super simple in sump one would be a AquaC Urchin or a ASM. HOB AquaC Remora.

Sorry. I thought I had it in the thread re new skimmer that Bill had started. Goofed! Will try again.