blue screen

I know some of you like clicking on recent topics to get to the recent threads. I’m not sure if it’s just me or anybody else getting blue screen again when they click on recent topics? if so, just click on the club forum and it will take you to those threads. But hopefully Frank will be able to fix it.

No our host made another global change to php and it is overriding my php.ini settings, so hold on tight we will be moving to the new forum and site hopefully this weekend or sooner

really cant do much on the site

Don’t we have someone who can FIX the website It’s really becoming very annoying using this site the way it is. Probablly the reason why there is not many people using our site. I know it is really making me go somewhere else to read about this hobby.

i havent had that problem. but i usually click on the club forum tab and then the show unread posts since last visit tab. seems to work. I guess hudz is the guy right now. a lot of the original guys who set up the site have moved on.

Frank is working on it. It’s not us its our host that is doing it. They’re not letting their user know when they change things.

Still getting blue screen on recent threads when opened.

I know, I’m sorry I ended up getting on-call which blew my weekend and tis week as far as getting time to work on it, hopefully I’ll get time this weekend

best option is to just use the forum link and use the forum show unread post and mark all post read features

Hey John, i never use the home page post list, since its not a full list displayed anyway. I just go to club forums and then click unread posts since last visit. no blue screens for me. its just an extra click…click~~~. or at least until hudz has time to check it out. Hmmm, sounds like we could use some more volunteer techno help to share the load. Everyone needs back up.

Strength in Depth!

Many hands lighten the load!

But beware, too many cooks spoil the Soup!

All things in Moderation, Including Moderation!

OK , I’m out of Cliche’s .