Brandywine Reef Club 2022?

@SizzleFun or @Donavon can you make an announcement on Facebook that the club is holding election?

Or add me as administrator and I’ll do it. Thank you!

1 Like

I accept the nomination of Vice President.

2 Likes

And I second the other nominations

2 Likes

I will post the notice

1 Like

Let’s arrange for an officer zoom meeting within the next 2 weeks. I propose a weekend (Saturday/Sunday).

The agenda will be as follows-

Briefing from Donovan on info needed for the club to function.

Update Facebook administrators.

Discuss meeting and event ideas (I got a few).

Discuss member dues (if any) and sponsors.

If any members are reading this and want to chime in on what they would like to see happen this year with the club please do!!

2 Likes

I’m good on any Saturday or Sunday. I work 2nd shift until I retire in October. So night time is not good for me. I also have questions and ideas for moving forward.

1 Like

Bcc6907@aol.com

1 Like

Hey,

I would like to get more involved. I wouldn’t mind sending some emails to sponsors or recruiting members through facebook and the like.

If we do in person meetings, I wouldn’t mind doing a presentation or 2. I wouldn’t mind donating some frags for a raffle to benefit the club.

I think what I would like most of all is to put on a frag swap in the fall if that is possible. The last Lancaster swap had the best turn out since they’ve resumed.

1 Like

@bz350 :slightly_smiling_face:that is awesome! What is your real name? I do want to arrange for a frag swap. Once we get a general idea of when (to be discussed at officer meeting) we will start looking for volunteers such as yourself to help with it.

Perhaps group buys for livestock or supplies could be a club benefit? Also the meetings we had in Wilmington at Nextfab were alot of fun! I am pretty sure that was Adam’s Baby!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have my office at NextFab anymore. Glad you enjoyed the projects though :slight_smile:

I’m Brett, but I’m usually lurking on Grace’s Facebook lol. Much faster to get ahold of us over there

1 Like