bulk di reason group buy and might be adding GFO to the order find out tomorrow

[quote=“zona322, post:20, topic:4252”]
TTT I might be adding GFO to the order I will find out the price per pound tomorrow and post it up. If there are people looking for it let me know I can start a new thread as well to keep things together
craig[/quote]
hey craig, would this be phosguard? i know there’s lots of talk and research that gfo [the non-white stuff] is bad for clams.

no it is the same grade you would get from tb or gettanked.

sent a pm craig. need update. need resin.

[quote=“moliken, post:23, topic:4252”]
sent a pm craig. need update. need resin.[/quote]

+1

It is on its way should be here friday I hope I will post the tracking info tomorrow. If it gets here friday I will ship it out Saturday ups ground.

[quote=“zona322, post:25, topic:4252”]
It is on its way should be here friday I hope I will post the tracking info tomorrow. If it gets here friday I will ship it out Saturday ups ground. [/quote]
thanks. are you shipping to one place or individually? do you need addresses?

I would like to ship it to you or A so i don’t spend shipping for both of you if thats cool. and when you ship out the old stuff let me know.
craig

1zx839720359032902

[quote=“moliken, post:26, topic:4252”]

[quote=“zona322, post:25, topic:4252”]
It is on its way should be here friday I hope I will post the tracking info tomorrow. If it gets here friday I will ship it out Saturday ups ground. [/quote]
thanks. are you shipping to one place or individually? do you need addresses?[/quote]

Paul, Craig can ship it over to my house. Also, I can stop by your house anytime tomorrow before 1PM of course, to pick up the old risen and you can help me pay half for the shipping. Not sure how much for the shipping I can check with USPS for the price. LMK

how about 10 in the morning. i’ll run home. bring the monti and i have the ato ready. LMK

[quote=“moliken, post:30, topic:4252”]
how about 10 in the morning. i’ll run home. bring the monti and i have the ato ready. LMK[/quote]

I can do that. See you then

Craig, I got 2 lbs from Paul and I have 2 lbs to send ya. I see on the tracking # that its on it way from AZ. You want me to go ahead and send it to you so that you can get the exact pricing so that we can pay you through paypal. LMK

A Paul paid me just need to know how many pounds you want and just send it over through paypal - the 2 bucks. like all ways send as gift
thanks craig

[quote=“zona322, post:33, topic:4252”]
A Paul paid me just need to know how many pounds you want and just send it over through paypal - the 2 bucks. like all ways send as gift
thanks craig[/quote]

2 lbs for me and payment sent as well. I’ll send out the old ones tomorrow. Thanks A

this stuff is not scheduled to get to scranton untiil Tuesday 5/24. still in tempe! sht!

DI is here. Paul sent you a pm.

[quote=“zona322, post:36, topic:4252”]
DI is here. Paul sent you a pm.[/quote]
i’ll pick it up from john’s on sunday or so, and i can also get reefman’s [a’s] if he wants me to

sounds good I will find out from A what he wants to do.
craig

I’m good Craig. I can pick up from Paul at his house when ever. I also send the old ones this morning cause I don’t know yet if I can make to John’s house Sunday. I will still try and I’ll let you know. Please do bring a frag of the purple bonzai. I’ll get with John to see if he can hold it for me till Paul can bring it back to his house (if it OK with him also) and I’ll get it then. Thanks

No problem A, i’m getting an acro also so i don’t mind getting yours at all. I’ll be doing a treatment to mine, let me know if you want yours in the mix (6hr intercepter) no offense or suspicion Craig… i just never want to see another redbug again in my DT.
That offer goes for anyone wanting something from Craig as well, i don’t mind being a" pickup point" or even holding for a few days or whatever.