bulk di reason group buy and might be adding GFO to the order find out tomorrow

here is how it is going to work I am ordering di reason. It will cast $9 a lb if you send me a pound of old reason take a $1 off of the pound price. I will get it ordered and as soon as I find out when it will be here I will post when I would be able to ship it or pickup at my house would be. if anyone wants in let me know.
thanks craig

Is it color changing resin? also, if I send you more than one pound, will I get $1 off for each pound? Thanks

it is ng grade resin. it is a $1 off every pound you send me.

Thanks Craig. Put me down

how many pounds??

2 lbs and I might have 2 lbs in returned. I know I have at least 1lbs, have to check. Will let you know. Thanks

sounds good

craig, is ng color changing?

yes

i’d take 3 lbs and i have at least that much to return. how do we do that part? how would the refund work, pre paying? afterwards? shipping costs are included in the $9/pound? time frame? details details. thanks seems like a fine offer.

you pay shipping to me and I pay the shipping to you all. I am putting the order in first thing monday and will let everyone know when it will be here. after it gets here paypal and I will ship it out the next day. usps priority mail.

[quote=“zona322, post:11, topic:4252”]
you pay shipping to me and I pay the shipping to you all. I am putting the order in first thing monday and will let everyone know when it will be here. after it gets here paypal and I will ship it out the next day. usps priority mail.[/quote]
ok, let’s use me as an example, craig.
I want 3 lbs. $27 i have 2 lbs used i can send to you–address??. what do i do? don’t mean to be trouble, but i don’t wanna miss out on this.

[quote=“moliken, post:12, topic:4252”]

[quote=“zona322, post:11, topic:4252”]
you pay shipping to me and I pay the shipping to you all. I am putting the order in first thing monday and will let everyone know when it will be here. after it gets here paypal and I will ship it out the next day. usps priority mail.[/quote]
ok, let’s use me as an example, craig.
I want 3 lbs. $27 i have 2 lbs used i can send to you–address??. what do i do? don’t mean to be trouble, but i don’t wanna miss out on this.[/quote]

so if you send me 2 lb of used your total is $25 ship to my addy 463m pocono heights rd tobyhanna pa 18466 and paypal as gift or pay the fee’s the 25 I will then send you the 3 lb of new to your house if there is a few of your guys/gal’s that want in I would like to get all shipped to one place you all can ship it back to me in one box as well. witch will save all of us on shipping. hope this makes sense.

thanks, craig. that explains everything. so seems to me that everybody who is sending old resin to craig ought to bring it to the meeting. anyone who wants in on the purchase then should pay you before monday. i guess someone will act as the dropoff point for the new resin. i just sent you $25 through paypal as personal/gift. thanks.

sound good I just got the money first thing Monday I will get the order in and it will take tell prob Thursday to get it here and then I will ship it out. so lets see if everyone that wants in can get me the money by Wednesday night.
craig

Paul, if you want, you and I can jump in on this together. Also, if anyone else wants to jump in LMK.

A that sounds fine. i ordered 3 lbs. i have some old used that we can send up to craig.

Cool Paul. I have 1 maybe 2 lbs as well. If you want, just bring it to the meeting and I’ll get it from you to send to Craig.

excellent.

TTT I might be adding GFO to the order I will find out the price per pound tomorrow and post it up. If there are people looking for it let me know I can start a new thread as well to keep things together
craig