Camden Aquarium Trip

Time is running out. Please get your money to me. Thank you

Just a reminder, the Camden Adventure Aquarium trip is this coming Saturday, August 12th.
We are planning to meet at the William Penn High School parking lot at 8:30am and carpool over to the aquarium Saturday morning. We need to leave at 9:00am sharp, so please make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the high school. There is a $10 parking fee at the aquarium. Those that meet at the high school and carpool with other members, the club will cover the parking fee. Those that want to drive straight to the aquarium will have to pay for their own parking and wait until the group gets there to get their tickets. Most people get through the exhibits within 2-2 1/2 hours. We need confirmations for those that are going. Children under 2 years old do not have to have a ticket.

Any additional questions, please let me know.
Thanks!

Let me know if you will be meeting at the school or going directly to the aquarium.

I will meet at the school with my crew, no extra seats however we will join the convoy

No extra seats for us either. We’re gonna just head straight there.

We don’t have extra seats either. We will just drive directly to the aquarium.

Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!!! It’s going to be fun!!

Just like to say that we had a great day at the aquarium today! It was good to see everyone and meet a couple new faces. The kids loved it, they must have thanked me a hundred times.

We pigged out at Popeyes on the way home and just our luck, there was Dairy Queen next door.

Perfect summer day, thanks to those who did the work behind the scenes to make it happen. You guys are great!

You are welcome! We enjoyed seeing your guys. We lost you inside the aquarium. We tried to find you guys with no luck. we did see you guys walking to your car as we left the parking lot!!! We just now got home (945). We made a whole day of it. After the aquarium we went out to eat in Middletown at Tom Foolerys! Then we play mini golf and did some rock hunting at a few different parks and then went to Arena’s for a late dinner!

It was a good time. Glad we could see everyone!!

This was a great great trip my kids had sooo much fun