Camden Aquarium Trip

It is time to take a trip!!! We will be going to the Camden Aquarium in Camden NJ. I would like to go some time in August. We can get a group rate for $16.50/person but will need more than 20 people signed up. You will have to pay for your tickets up front and when you get to the aquarium the club will reimburse you $6.50/ticket. This is open to active premium members and their immediate family only (i.e spouse and children). If you would like to bring other family members or friends you may do so. They will be able to take advantage of the group rate but they will not get the reimbursement.

Please sign up on this thread.

This is open to the freshwater club as well.

Camden Aquarium
1 Riverside Drive
Camden, NJ 08103
Open 10-6

Date: August 12th
Cost: $16.50/person
Parking: $10

Signed up:

Karen +3 Paid
Adam +4
Donavon +2 Paid
Joe +3

Freshwater club:

Marty +1

I have added a poll for you to choose what day of the week is best for you. Saturday or Sunday. If you are not able to see the poll due to using tapatalk then just post your choice in this thread. Please dont vote in the poll and add your choice to the thread. I dont want to count your vote twice.

Thanks

All members can come, right? Just only premium members get reimbursed part of the ticket?

2 adults and 1 kid for us.

Yes that is correct. Anyone can come and take advantage of the group rate but only the premium members get reimbursed $6.50/ticket.

All tickets cost the same regardless of adult or child. Under 2 is free.

We dont have many votes! Be sure to vote! Also be sure to RSVP for this trip. We need 20 or more people.

Can we pick a weekend to start and see if we can get better results? I have some friends who’d probably want to join in on the discounted tickets, but they’ll need to know when. (I’d like to know too :))

i was going to do that after this poll.

I prefer a Saturday, but right now, the only ones available for me are August 12th and 26th. If one of those dates are selected, then count us in for 2 people.

[quote=“reefzig, post:8, topic:9131”]
I prefer a Saturday, but right now, the only ones available for me are August 12th and 26th. If one of those dates are selected, then count us in for 2 people.[/quote]

Did you vote in the poll? If not I will add your vote in.

I want to go and would be 3 total including me, however if it falls on the week I am in Tennessee 19th-20th, i can’t go.

Count me in for another 2 people.

I cant do the last weekend in August. Seems like the 12th looks good. Does this work for everyone else?

[quote=“nerak, post:12, topic:9131”]
I cant do the last weekend in August. Seems like the 12th looks good. Does this work for everyone else?[/quote]

Aye!

Me plus 2 youngins

12th works for us.

Great the 12th it is then!!!

Dont forget to sign up if you want to join us!!! We need 6 more people!!

2 from the freshwater club will be joining us so far!!

6 more from the freshwater club has signed up!!

We have enough people signed up to get the group rate!! If you have not signed up and still want to there is still time to do so!! I need the money in my hand no later than Aug 9th. You can mail a check to me written out to Delaware Reef Club. We have decided to reimburse $10/ticket for premium members instead of $6.50. I do have paypal but would prefer the check written to the club. Paypal always takes a portion of the money sent.

We will be meeting at William Penn HS at 845 the morning of for carpooling. We will depart the school at 9am sharp. Those who carpool with other club members will have their parking paid for by the club. If you dont have room for carpooling and just want to meet at the aquarium that is good as well. If you are not carpooling then you have to pay for your own parking which is $10. Remember the reimbursement is for premium members only. Everyone else will have to pay $16.50. You will be reimbursed once at the aquarium. Let me know if you need my address to mail the check. Thanks!

Don’t forget to get your money to me. If I dont have your money by the 9th, I will not purchase a ticket for you. You can mail me a check for your total amount due. Make the check out to Delaware Reef Club. If you need my address PM me for it.