can anyone not laugh at this 9 second scuba video?

then explain what happened. i am stumped.

lol I laughed as soon as I saw the japanese writing and wondered why would paul be searching japanese stuff on you tube >LOCO<

HADOUKEN!!! bubble bubble

paul you need a hobby ha ha I mean you have too much time on your hands. Its funny I’m sure we all got sucked into the you tube vortex one min you’re watching something someone sent you then you look to the right and say thats funny before you know it your watching charles barkley on the prices right ha ha and at 1am too.

i still do not know what made the circle, cause bubbles of air don’t flow like that in water.

haa… I thought street fighter too…

seriously though, if I had to take a guess it would be one of two things- either the diver was trapping some bubbles in his hands from his regulator and then forcing the circle with the movment of his hands OR at the depth he is at moving his hands rapidly enough generates some sort of cavitation phenomenon… just a guess tho.

He probably had some pool toy, like a rubber band to cruise it.

Paul, its easy…you just have to learn how to speak dolphin.

[quote=“moliken, post:5, topic:6515”]
i still do not know what made the circle, cause bubbles of air don’t flow like that in water.[/quote]
Without getting into hydro dynamics, its kinda like when someone blows a smoke ring. the high pressure water through the center of the bubble makes a void creating the ring. momentum then carries the ring away.