can anyone out there help with a heating and ac repair

Had to change the rock work around a little. I finally had to tear everything down to get the damsels out as they started picking on the new purple tang and I just finally had enough of them.

Previously mentioned Purple Tang. She is much happier now that the little terrors are gone. Nipped fins have even grown back already.

Picked up a crocea clam from DPA last weekend. Had to lower it back down the rock work some - it didn’t like being at the top of the pile.

B&W Ocelaris is much happier now that I separated the 2 RBTAs - now she has somewhere to sleep too.

The tomato clown on the other hand is not nearly as pleased with the sleeping arrangements.

Will continue to update as the corals being to grow out some.

Holy $hit! What a difference!

I love the aquascaping, much more dynamic and natural looking. I would have to say thats the 2nd nicest looking rockwork in the club!

I would have to agree 2nd best lOl

Well thanks. I really never thought about the nicest or 2nd nicest. I was really just trying to find a configuration that allowed decent coral placement and grow-out. As well as caves and caverns for the fish, but now I have to ask - who has the nicest?

So Craig, your coming over to help aquascape my 75. A lot of it looks like its all connected rock work, you have to share your tricks especially if your just using the stack 'em up method.

Would be happy to. Just let me know when you’re ready to go.

Just keep in mind I may start snatching frags out of the tank as we go.

I don’t have many frags to snatch, but feel free to take some of my ginormous Zoa.

[quote=“IanH, post:27, topic:621”]
I don’t have many frags to snatch, but feel free to take some of my ginormous Zoa.[/quote]

Be careful saying things like that… you may come home to find you dont have any corals left in your tank :wink:

Nice tang. I like the aquascape also. I think getting the rocks just right is the one of the hardest things to do.

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:29, topic:621”]
Nice tang. I like the aquascape also. I think getting the rocks just right is the one of the hardest things to do.[/quote]

I agree, but the irony is that in a year from now I hope to not be able to see the rocks through the corals.

Did your wife help you aquascape this tank lol?

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:30, topic:621”]
I agree, but the irony is that in a year from now I hope to not be able to see the rocks through the corals.[/quote]

Yeah, but then you have the problem of not being able to buy new corals unless you cut out some of your others. Why do you think I have been making so many frags the past few days… pay day is coming and I want a new coral :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya know what I love about people posting in old threads?

Re-looking at pictures that have only been up for a few months. That 3 headed hammer in the middle of the rockworks - just to the left of the pink/white frogspwan - has 6 or 7 heads on it now. I never noticed how fast it was growing until just now.

Some new pictures:

My new favorite picture

Very nice tank and great close up pics, wish I could take pics like that. GolfC What kind of camera did you use? Any advise?

Sweet pictures !! I cant wait till I can take awesome pictures like that.!!

I agree, great pics. We need a new FTS. ;D

[quote=“spender972, post:36, topic:621”]
Very nice tank and great close up pics, wish I could take pics like that. GolfC What kind of camera did you use? Any advise?[/quote]

I used a Cannon Rebel with an 18-55mm lens - but I added a macro lens filter for the extreme close-up picks (Hammer and Frogspawn) shot at an ISO of 1600 with white balance compensated for daylight.

The camera is brand new so I have quite figured it all out yet- as I re-learn to use some of the more advanced functions the pictures will get better.

Hey Craig, what’s the ISO do? Not too savvy on cameras