***CANCELED Annual Dr. Mac's Trip

PoM The summer time is quickly approaching us!! It is almost time for our annual trip to see Dr. Mac!! PoM

It will be:

Saturday June 18th
Time 11:30 am

10% Club discount will be honored ( possibility more of a discount Becky will let us know when it gets closer)

As in the past we will get a tour of the facility and pizza will be provided!!

If you plan on attending please respond to this thread. Becky will need a head count for the pizza!

THIS IS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS

Thanks!

Message from Becky:

We have the big ReefAPalooza show in Florida on the 25th-26th, which means we will be
heavily stocking up before then. Dr. Mac will likely be making another
trip out to our Indo supplier late May/early June so we should have
everything in, rested, and ready to go by the 18th.

Nooooooooooooo!!! Dang it dang it dang it! :-)### #@$^

I leave for vacation that day. LOLLOL

OH NO!!! Sorry!! Leave after the Dr. Mac trip!! I am sure your wife wont mind ;D

I will be there

Dont forget this is coming up next month!!!

I will make the long trip. LOL

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:6, topic:8576”]
I will make the long trip. LOL[/quote]

Man John are you sure its not too long for you!!! lOl

This trip is approaching us!! PoM I will need a head count so if you plan on attending please respond to this thread!!

**** THIS IS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY***

Reminder

PLEASE RSVP

OK guys this is only a couple of weeks away! I dont have many RSVPs. If you plan on attending please respond to this thread. Becky will need a head count for the pizza!!!

List of people who said they will be there
Me
John
Frank

I am hoping to get more attendance than this!

grumble grumble grumble

This is a week away. I need your RSVP so I can give Becky a head count!!! Not many showing interest!

I’d love to go but I won’t be here, trying to go down tomorrow morn to steal some goodies for the babies new tank dubbed The Stable :GEEK:

Only two people going? If you are going I need for you to RSVP by Wednesday

Dang it! I won’t be able to go. I’ll be at my in-laws that weekend. Sunday is father’s day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is there a possibility for a reschedule? I mean I know if it were a little later in the month it seems like it could be another 3 ppl if not more?

I am considering a reschedule. I dont think it would be worth Dr Mac’s time to set this all up for just 2 or 3 people. I think when Becky gave me a date she may not of realized it was fathers day weekend. I will give this another day or so then make the decision on the reschedule!

Ok guys!!! This is going to be rescheduled! We will discuss a new date at this months meeting!!

Yay hope I can get to go to it now!!! PBJ!

I hope so to!!!