Car pool for the frag swap next sunday.

Anyone from the Dover area want to carpool with Paul and me to the frag swap? I am willing to drive my car so 2 more people could fit comfortably in the back. If there are more people interested then we will need a volunteer with a larger vehicle. I have never been to the store, but I do have a gps.

hay you. if my kids are not getting home this weekend i would like to ride with you to swap. i will throw you gas money what time are you planning on rolling out? it is around 2 hr ride i am sure from my house. i will know more by end of week.

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:2, topic:1710”]
hay you. if my kids are not getting home this weekend i would like to ride with you to swap. i will throw you gas money what time are you planning on rolling out? it is around 2 hr ride i am sure from my house. i will know more by end of week. [/quote]

I am not sure what time we are leaving, but I am open for suggestions as I am flexible. Let me know.

It cant be that long from your place to ECA Glen. its about 25 miles from my place here in new castle, mostly I-495 so maybe half an hour. tack on your place to here and that’s about it. pretty much on the same route.

Anyone else? Glenn are you in?

let’s also figure out a time and place to meet.

[quote=“moliken, post:6, topic:1710”]
let’s also figure out a time and place to meet.[/quote]

I was thinking we would meet at your place Paul. What time do you want to leave? The aution starts at noon I think, but the doors open at 10:am. Let me know what you want to do.

we can cert’ly meet here. any time you [and glenn, if he’s going] is fine with me. we get up early, so it’s all good. i will get my frags ready in the am. just let me know.

ellen i will not be able to make this trip. kids home in few days and i have my own honey do list. lOl i also have to seal our blacktop at the office sunday and other stuff. so you and paul enjoy.

sealing blacktop is lots of fun. hope for nice weather. take care, glenn.

So I guess it is just the two of us paul. How about if I meet you at your place sometime between 8:30-9:00 am?

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:11, topic:1710”]
So I guess it is just the two of us paul. How about if I meet you at your place sometime between 8:30-9:00 am?[/quote]
yeppers!
i’m planning to put my frags all in one gallon bag. sound sensible? and i’m also bringing sand for the trade, but i’m unsure how to do it. in a bag in an envelope?