Carpool for Frag Swap @ That Pet Place this Saturday

Looking for carpool info for those going to the Frag Sawp at That Pet Place this Saturday October 6th

When are you leaving / returning
where are you leaving from
how many can you take

and remember if you have a DE Reef Club frag swap shirt wear it.

im driving my truck Frank, its a two seater, are you still riding with me?

Yes, I can met you at your house, just PM me the addy. Or we can take mine, if we have more that want to go and need a ride I can take 3 + myself.

I will be driving in my super roomie 08 Taurus if it does not sell by the fragswap or in a not so big Altima. I am still debating on what time I want to leave here and leave there. Since it is not over til 5pm I was thinking Getting there maybe around 1pm and hang out til the end to try and grab some last minute deals. Huge trunk also for the containers :stuck_out_tongue: as of right now it will be just me.

yes, the swap closes at 5 PM. they have the Raffle Drawings between 4 and 5 PM. too late for me to stick around. but by then there are few people left around. and i believe you have to be there to win the prize. so mostly their members win. the last few who stick around that is.

Im usually back home by RAFFLE TIME. staying would make a real long day.

meanwhile,. looks like i will be picking up frags for a couple friends who are working that day. gonna have a full cooler!

#@$^ i don’t think i’m gonna make it, if I was able we could all cruise in the van BoNg
I’ve got stuff to get done, close the pool and other honey-do items slap-stick
besides the last of my play money is spoken for… a little stashed for the raffle this month, and i’m buying a gbta from one of our tank-maintenance slacking members… so this weekend won’t be a complete loss to my reefing world ::thumbsup::

have fun guys, you know we’ll be demanding pics of what you bought! JuMp ThIs
and ken, if you dont want to be left out of the bragging i’ll come take some pics for your photographically challenged arse
::rofl::

Ken is getting there, he’s got a new fancy thinking box, now all he needs is that new fancy picture taker thingy.

I got a pencil. I can draw stick figures of the brightly colored sticks i will get!

[quote=“kaptken, post:8, topic:5863”]
I got a pencil. I can draw stick figures of the brightly colored sticks i will get! [/quote]

Holy sheeeeeto! Ken, you must be excited! Ur’ up before noon ::rofl::

trying to change my sleep schedule so i can get up early on saturday.