Christmas Dinner Sign Ups

[quote=“Hudzon, post:20, topic:8866”]
I have to cancel as my wife just informed me we have a concert we are going to on the 3rd @ 6:00.[/quote]

OK!

Majority doesnt win?

Me +1

Both dates work for me.

Me +1

I’m not able to vote in the poll.

Here is the menu for the party. I talked with Crabby Dicks and they do not have the 17th available. So we will have to keep it on the 3rd. We will plan better for this next year!

Garden salad (served by waitstaff)
Dinner Rolls w/ butter
Meatballs and Marinara
Crab And Shrimp Seafood Lasagna
Apple and Herb Stuffed Chicken Breast
Crabby Dicks Signature Mashed Potatoes
Seasoned Fall Vegetable Medley
Chef’s Choice Dessert (Rice Pudding, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Red Velvet
Cake, etc.)
Soft Drinks (soda, tea, coffee)

CASH BAR

Here are the RSVPs I have so far.

Karen +1
Marty +1
Bill R
Bill +1
Joe +1
Jimmy
Matt +1
Bryant +1
Jim +1
Jason
Mike (marinemike) +1
Ken

Mike Crimian and my wife Lori

One spot left! Make sure your dues are paid up by November’s meeting!

Paid up at last meeting at William Penn HS , with Dr Mac

I paid at September meeting(Smyrna).

dave Plus 1

[quote=“busa reef, post:31, topic:8866”]
dave Plus 1[/quote]

At this time we are at max. I will put you on a waiting list and if someone cancels I will let you know.

Ok thanks

Dinner Party is tomorrow night!!! Don’t forget to bring your frag if you want to participate in the exchange!! Make sure they are healthy and free of pests!! They should be about a $20 value!!

See everyone tomorrow night!!

Should be a good time BoNg

If you’re signed up and can’t go… now is the time to speak up.

My wife and I WILL be there as confirmed! We are NOT bringing the two kids now. I don’t know if not brining the kids changes the count. Just wanted to update you guys.

[quote=“mortyn02, post:36, topic:8866”]
My wife and I WILL be there as confirmed! We are NOT bringing the two kids now. I don’t know if not brining the kids changes the count. Just wanted to update you guys.[/quote]

I didnt count the kids so that wont change the count at all!

How does everyone dress for this event? Also, without a system, I don’t have a frag, or can I accept one, so I can’t participate in the frag swap. I was however, going to bring something that is reefer useful for exchange, but I don’t know how that will fit in the plan.

[quote=“Downbeach, post:38, topic:8866”]
How does everyone dress for this event? Also, without a system, I don’t have a frag, or can I accept one, so I can’t participate in the frag swap. I was however, going to bring something that is reefer useful for exchange, but I don’t know how that will fit in the plan.[/quote]

This is casual so jeans and t-shirt is fine. As far as a frag, you don’t have to participate. We have a couple of members who don’t have a tank set up. No need to bring anything else.

If you plan on participating in the frag exchange tonight, please label the plastic bag with the name of the coral and place it in a brown paper bag. Also please make sure the coral is healthy and free of pests!

See everyone tonight!!!