Christmas Dinner Sign Ups

We will be having our annual Christmas dinner at Crabby Dicks in Delaware City again this year. It will be on Dec 3rd from 7-9

Crabby Dicks
30 CLINTON STREET
DELAWARE CITY, DE

The dinner is only for premium members and their guest. Your dues must be up to date. Please pay them by November’s meeting. There will be a buffet, a cash bar as well as a white elephant frag exchange following the meal. Please make sure your frag is in a brown paper bag, is healthy and free of pests.

Seating will be limited to 20 people on a first come first serve basis. Please sign up under this thread if interested in attending. I am still working out the menu at this point. As soon as I hear back from Crabby Dicks I will post it. Thanks!

Karen +1
Marty +1
Bill R
Bill +1
Joe +1
Jimmy
Matt +1
Bryant +1
Jim +1
Jason

Adam +2.5

Wow thats not far from now

Oh wait… this is supposed to be on the 17th. Didn’t see it starts at 7p either. We won’t be able to make it.

Sorry for the short notice . I had planned on doing it on the 17th but some members couldnt attend then. I did post last week that the date had changed to the 3rd. Crabby Dicks already had a party scheduled for earlier in the day this is why it starts at 7. I didnt think that would be an issue since we are used to our meetings starting at 7.

If everyone could let me know if 7pm is too late to start I would appreciate it. Trying to make this easy and good for everyone.

What happened to all the other places we were talking about?

Not enough time to work on that. It was getting to close to December and I wanted to give as much notice possible. The couple places I did call didnt work out. Will have to work towards something different next year.

I have added a poll to this thread please go and vote on which day works for you Thanks

38 people looked and 2 voted! Come on people this is a free dinner and frags! What the hell is wrong lets go pick a date!

Sign me up for two, I and my wife

Bill ( other Bill) + 1

FYI. This may change to the 17th!! depends on the poll results.

Me + 1

Voted but either day works

Me just me ;D

Either Day as well.

Please sign me and Katie up plus two kids!

Sign me +1

Also sign jimmy odonnell up

Each day had the same amount of votes. So this will remain the 3rd!!

I have to cancel as my wife just informed me we have a concert we are going to on the 3rd @ 6:00.