Clearout Sale - 19711

Updated 3/17 EVERYTHING IS OBO

Broke the tank down awhile back here’s what I have left over:

Two Little Fishes Phosban 150 reactor - $30
Jebao WP25 x2 - SOLD
Top Fin battery pump - $5
JBJ ATO - SOLD
Quiet One 4000 - $20
Reef Angel Plus analog dimming w/ relay box (Brand New comes with temp sensor, 2 float switches, ph sensor all cables) - $200
Koralia 2 non controllable x2 - SOLD
Red Sea Wavemaster Pro (only 3 channels work) - $20

I have boxes and boxes of stuff if you come to buy something I’ll be inclined to throw some stuff in for cheap or free.

[quote=“jtnova13, post:1, topic:9036”]

Jebao WP25 x2 - $30 each[/quote]these guys still avail? are they the ones that are wirelessly connected? you have a pic of the controller? how old are they? and I’m assuming still working yea I kno dumb question >LOL< Thanks

The jebaos are pending pick up. They’re not wireless definitely still working and i can snap pics of the controller when I get home!

[quote=“jtnova13, post:3, topic:9036”]
The jebaos are pending pick up. They’re not wireless definitely still working and i can snap pics of the controller when I get home![/quote]
Ok kool Let me kno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“jtnova13, post:1, topic:9036”]

I have boxes and boxes of stuff if you come to buy something I’ll be inclined to throw some stuff in for cheap or free.[/quote]you have any old junk magnetic scrapers in this pile?

Yep! At least 2 I think

[quote=“jtnova13, post:6, topic:9036”]
Yep! At least 2 I think[/quote]
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you happen to have a UV sterilizer?

[quote=“TheEngineer, post:8, topic:9036”]
Do you happen to have a UV sterilizer?[/quote]

No unfortunately :frowning:

Alot of stuff still available! If interested make an offer, i’m sure we can work something out :slight_smile: