Club Christmas Party

Holidays are quickly approaching us and it’s time to start planning our annual Christmas party. I am thinking about doing it on December 17th.

Also, we need to decide on a venue. The last two years it has been at Crabby Dicks in Delaware City. Thinking of doing something different this year. So if there is a place that you think would be a good venue post it here.

So far we have:

Crabby Dicks
Lestardos
Pats (Smyrna)
Hibachi

THIS IS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY. YOUR DUES MUST BE PAID BY NOVEMBER’S MEETING

Hibachi!

Habachi

Hibachi sounds like fun but we need to get a real price before considering it.

Hibachi!

I agree with Frank. We need to get a price and make sure they know how many people since there are only so many per table. If we can make it work I think it would be great!

Right now I can just getting a feel for what everyone would like. I will check into it.

Im game for just about anything, as long as its not mon-thurs

If you want a say in planning the dinner, please make sure you let us know what restaurant interests you.

Also I am thinking of doing this on December 17th(providing the restaurant we choose is available that day). Let me know if this works for you!

17th works for us.

The 17th works for us as well. I am ok with Crabby Dicks or Hibachi

I have added a poll to this thread! Please vote

The 10th and the 17th are not good for me.
Any other night would work for me.
No preference for the place, although enjoyed Crabby Dicks.

[quote=“reefzig, post:12, topic:8767”]
The 10th and the 17th are not good for me.
Any other night would work for me.
No preference for the place, although enjoyed Crabby Dicks.[/quote]

Yay! Marty you got the correct post this time!!! ::rofl::

What Marty logon to the website. That’s about the 4th time? lol

OK I am looking to do this on Dec 3rd. This seems like a good date for most.

I called Hibachi. They have a room we could use but they wont book us until like a couple of days before the date. And they wont do anything special such as a buffet etc. It would be us going in and ordering from the menu. I will look into the other places that were suggested!!

Contacted Pats in Smyrna and got the same scenario as Hibachi. Looks like we may be going with Crabby Dicks again this year

I vote we do something different. Doesn’t to be Hibachi, but let’s move it around a bit :slight_smile:

The options are limited and I am running out of time. Most places want us to just come in the day of and order off of the menu. We cant do that. It has to be set price. I have contacted Crabby Dicks and reserved the 3rd already.

They are going to email me menu choices. I can probably change up the menu from the years before as long as price is still within budget

Any suggestions Adam? I am all for a different place this year!!

I’ll do some looking :slight_smile: :GEEK: