Club meetings in 2021

Club meetings will be held on the third Saturday each month at 1pm. All those in the saltwater hobby are welcome to attend, learn, and share. Due to current circumstances they will be held virtually but we hope to resume in-person club events in the future.

Virtual meetings will be held via Zoom. Please use the following link to attend:

Zoom meeting

1 Like

Sorry will miss this meeting, scheduling conflict with DSAS in-person meeting at same time.
This is going to be a continuing problem as DSAS meets on the second Saturday at Iron Hill Park until indoor meetings can resume. Any chance you can change your zoom meetings to another day or time?
Early Saturday afternoons should be scheduled for outdoor meetings and events.

Makes sense to me. @Donavon, @TheProfessor, @Jessica — any thoughts if we move to the 3rd Saturday each month?

I’m flexible!

I am usually pretty flexible as well. Do you guys want to keep tomorrow as originally scheduled then change next month?
Or we can postpone until next week.
I can make either day work.

I can make either work. I’d say change it to next week if it allows more people can come.

I won’t be able to make it next Saturday but I won’t be offended if it’s moved.

Let’s keep tomorrow in tact, then go to the third Saturday for June.

Agree. See you guys tomorrow

1 Like

Donavon Stout is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Donavon Stout’s Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 12, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 824 1289 4766
Passcode: 990263
One tap mobile
+13017158592,82412894766#,*990263# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,82412894766#,*990263# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 824 1289 4766
Passcode: 990263
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

Sounds good. Future meetings will be held on the third Saturday of each month.

1 Like

One of our attendees at DSAS in-person outdoor meet last Saturday is also interested in a Reef Club.
You can reach Stu at “oba@ockman.us”.

Hey everyone, I was planning to have the meeting at my house but did not get any information posted about it. I am still willing to host if there is an interest.

If it is easier we can still do it virtually.

My address is

2006 Elgin Street
Wilmington, DE 19808

Sorry, I have not made time to post details, this is a last minute effort to gauge interest in doing in person at my house.

Lori and I are in whenever.

Sounds good, then meeting is at my house at 1:00

2006 Elgin Street
Wilmington, DE 19808

If you can message here so I know who to expect.

Wish I could attend in person but won’t be able to pull off the logistics this month. Have a great meeting.

1 Like

I’m sorry but like Adam, I’m in the same predicament.

1 Like

Sorry we didn’t make it. I was thinking it was next weekend. I’m getting to old. Hope all went well and all enjoyed it.

@Donavon, @MarineMike5, @TheProfessor, @Jessica (and anyone else) – are we planning to have an in-person meeting on August 14th or virtual?

I’m cool with either way but 8/14 might be short notice? Maybe have a mini-frag or equipment swap at the same time and visit Frags 2 Fishes afterwards? I know a John is working his tail off to get his fish system up. I would be happy to help with the meeting in any capacity but I need a month heads up so I’m not scheduled to work.

Anyone going to Philly Splash? I’m going.