Club T-Shirts

We’ve talked about club shirts several times, but always in the context of a swap. At the NJRC swap I noticed something really cool that they’ve done… They have their shirts individualized with their forum name and their real name on the front. I think that’s an awesome idea! CustomInk gives you the option for this customization. I imagine it costs a couple of dollars more, but I’d be willing to do that. It could be just a club t-shirt, not for a swap, and have our info on it so we know who everyone is in real life and on the forum. I know I have a hard time connecting some people I know from meetings to who they are on the forums.

I’m in. This sounds great

I’d buy one.

I would buy 1

I will look into it .

I’d go for a better T shirt but if we start getting ones to sell think it was brought up last year to maybe leave out the year or the number and annual frag swap just so left overs can be resold at the next swap.

[quote=“billrob71, post:6, topic:8888”]
I’d go for a better T shirt but if we start getting ones to sell think it was brought up last year to maybe leave out the year or the number and annual frag swap just so left overs can be resold at the next swap.[/quote]

Yes that is what we have discussed.

I’m thinking of these just for the club.

[quote=“nerak, post:5, topic:8888”]
I will look into it .[/quote]

Any updates, Karen?

This will be looked into after the holidays.

I’d buy one, too.

Might i make the same suggestion i made about the swap shirts, i belive the purpose of the shirt besides just being clothing is to bring attention to the shirt and the club. So with that being said please lets think about that when we deside on colors.

I don’t wear neon orange or green. :slight_smile:

Pink?

Nailed it! lOl

Im secure enough to wear it! PoM

I’m looking into the details for this …

Would you want both your real name and your forum name on the shirt? Or just your forum name? I like the idea of having both.

TheEngineer
(Adam)

or

Adam

(TheEngineer)

Dito